1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can anyone stream the UNM vs Texas A&M game?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Dec 8, 2009.

1. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

Have a friend thats a huge UNM Lobo fan. Game is going to be played in the Toyota Center this Saturday. He wants to know if any of you guys can stream the game for him? It'll be shown on FSN SW which he doesn't get.

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

#2 Uprising, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  3. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I will offer a special stream to (or onto) this football game.

5. H-town_playa2k2

Ill be at the game, Houston's own Jamal Fenton will be playing for UNM..He's also my bestfriends little brother. So it should be fun..I think Justintv should have a stream of the game. They always have a stream for the UNM games..

6. updawg

updawg Member

does aggy basketball only win when they aren't televised like the football team