1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cache of weapons hidden in Germany?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Jul 28, 2016.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

ATW,

Is this real, or is it just some made up baloney did they really find all these weapons in a mosque to be supplied to sleeper cells?

DD

2. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

That member of parliament actually reported this. But I couldn't find any official confirmation from the government. The alleged weapons raid supposedly took place in June. I can't tell if it is baloney or not, might be classified and the guy said more than he was supposed to, or it never happened.

3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

If true, please quit whining (courtesy of our more enlightened members).

#3 Cohete Rojo, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Libtards who fear being labelled (almost all) racists don't want news like that to come out

5. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

The picture does not match the article which makes the articles suspect. The picture cites the following.

6. DaDakota

Yes, nor would that many weapons fit into a refrigerator still curious though.

And if it DID happen what do you do to the mosque?

DD

7. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

The article states weapons near a mosque. How near? A block, a mile, next to each other? Why would terrorist be stupid enough to hide near a mosque? What is a large number of weapons? I have a friend who has probably over 1000 guns. Is that a large number? Is 5, 20, 50? Sounds like sensationalism to me, though I do think there are people out there with large numbers of weapons wanting to do harm in the name of religion. I just don't think this instance is believable.

8. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

German officials likely did find weapons, but not a ******* cache of arms as shown. Daily Caller and this writer are deliberately conflating the message.

9. DaDakota

1000 guns would be a cache to me, yes, sounds like your friend is a collector or a nutjob prepper.

DD

10. Buck Turgidson

You realize that "refrigerator" does not necessarily mean the thing you have in your kitchen, right?

11. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did you see the photo caption:

A cache of weapons is assembled on the deck of the guided-missile destroyer USS Gravely (DDG 107) in the Arabian Sea in this U.S. Navy picture taken March 31, 2016 and released April 4, 2016. The weapons were seized from a stateless dhow which was intercepted by the coastal patrol ship USS Sirocco (PC 6) on March 28, 2016. The weapons included 1,500 AK-47s, 200 RPG launchers, and 21 .50 caliber machine guns. REUTERS/U.S. Navy.

It has no relation to the story content, and is being deliberately used as innuendo as if there were 1,500 guns in this "refrigerator".