1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bye Cluthfan, Bye Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sweatseek, Oct 5, 2019.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Forgive him he only started posting when Morey made a tweet he didn’t like

bobloblaw, BigggReddd, Rox11 and 2 others like this.
  2. jcf

jcf Member

Not true. He had 6 earlier posts. Don't forget this classic:

that's simply because you are even worse then a fool, you stupid SOB. Go f**k yourself, f**king b*stard

bobloblaw, Jontro, bacliff and 3 others like this.
  3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

4. RocketDream

RocketDream Member

Bans? You weren't banned--there's an easy way to tell: you're still posting your thoughts here.

The question isn't who's "brainwashed"--every human is conditioned in some way by the environment they grow up in, live in. The question is how acceptable questions, personal opinions and dissenting thoughts are, whether they're allowed at all. You can feel free to consider the Hong Kong protestors "terrorists" but the fact that you agree with China's refusal to engage with or even *allow* other viewpoints is the problem. Not brainwashing.

Tfor3, clutchdabear and malakas like this.
  5. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Only the dirty ChiCom can unite Americans on this board, I’ve been dispensing likes to the lefties here whom I seldom agreed on anything.
    China is the modern plague of the 21st century, we must all band together to fight this evil.

Jontro likes this.
  6. chimera34

chimera34 Member

Maybe I missed it on the news, but I don't remember a single terrorist attack of wanton destruction or harm / death towards civilians from the HK protests, beyond the several skirmishes with police and pro-Beijing supporters. I mean these HK "terrorists" are either really bad at being terrorists (0 kills) or maybe they aren't terrorists at all? Maybe they are just protesters and some unfortunately have become radical protesters (i.e., civilians who have fallen off into the extreme ends and therefore vandalize or fight back with physical force). I haven't seen any planned or coordinate attacks. I haven't heard any news from HK, China, or the rest of world that reported on "terrorists" attacking innocent civilians. I agree that violence shouldn't be supported, but to call the HK protesters as terrorists over and over again? Really?

It is a shame that protests have gotten violent but then again sometimes when things such as oppression and injustice go on for so long you end up having a breaking point that results in such violent riots, unfortunately. Even in the U.S., most of us do not support violent protests. However, we do understand why people fight to protect individual liberties / freedom.

That statement right there is what separates US from China. We do unfortunately brainwash at times, and yes we do cherish social media a little too much these days; BUT we will never have an outright ban of a whole group of you fools from China for disagreeing with any of our ideas, policies, territorial disputes, or patriotism. Y'all are welcome to come and go and voice your displeasure at our system or post an unpopular opinion even if everyone here at Clutchfans sh*ts on you....like...right now. But unless you actually break rules, you can come and go as you like.

Sorry, I don't post too much but once in awhile such wonderful topics like these gets me motivated and I write too much. I hope on Clutchfans we can act civil and respectful to each other for the most part even when voicing displeasure and frustration. After all, we hopefully are all still Rockets fans (except sweetseek I guess) here...Cheers!

7. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

We won’t miss you, so get the **** out of here you fake ass rockets fan lol!

8. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

All these fake Rockets fans

GTFO!

[​IMG]

Jontro, clutchdabear and tinman like this.
  9. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Thank you.

I hope we can have more rational people like you for whatever discussions that we may have, at here or anywhere.

clutchdabear, chimera34 and Nook like this.
  10. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

support violent and terrorist behavior? LOL...there would be no Korean war or north korea without china's support of violent and terrorist behavior. How many innocent south Korean and American soldiers were executed by the 100,000 Chinese soldiers who supported the north? China needs to stfu. isn't stealing our telecom technology enough? LOL....it was their priveledge to watch the NBA. **** them commies.

11. Homey the Clown

12. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

plz don't .clutchfans is the only place we can read rockets news now . chinese website speech freedom is horrible now .all rockets-related content was removed .all content stand with Morey will be deleted .

13. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

Lmaooooo ... bye Felicia

14. hooroo

hooroo Member

I believe he meant Cthulu. He was or is a follower of Cthulu Mythos.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Pure

16. bacliff

bacliff Member

A Yao only fan leaving? Who saw that coming? Go and watch the Chinese league where our 2nd rate players go and wait for their call up to a real league.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

18. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Lol, what do you think television "programming" is? Every state does it with propaganda.... we call it media "narrative."

19. houseofglass21

I'm anti communist, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Funny they want their people to be communist when clearly their government is capitalist as hell and doesn't mind reaping the monetary benefits of their slave labor.

20. rockets13champs

Clutchfan is a singular word. So are u saying good bye to just 1 fan lol

ThatBoyNick likes this.