1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Buyout targets ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, Jan 25, 2019.

1. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Beasley totally sux. Like completely. Put him on the court and he ruins the offence AND the defence. We've had him here and he stunk - why not just bring back Carmello with him??

Might as well get House going again though

2. ballsohard

ballsohard Member

I like Daniel house like the next guy but he ain't the answer. The front office says one thing and the moves say another. I bet they told every buyout candidate that they would have to wait til the end of February. That ain't aggresive that's bull ****

3. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Why in the hell would anyone want Beas? Makes no sense to me. Dude does not move the needle in the right direction one bit.

House is the only guy out there at the moment I’m remotely interested in.

4. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

zach Randolph and Michael Beasley then sign house

5. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

beasley?? we already have low IQ guys such as the homeboy green

Little Bit likes this.
  6. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

The only guy I MIGHT take is robin lopez , but to be honest I haven't watched him play in a while . If he still has his Portland form then he's better than farried

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

people really think we getting buyouts? did they not see my jim mora post 2 weeks ago

snowconeman22 likes this.
  8. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Shampert doesn't know how to shoot, we can strike the balance

9. fattz

fattz Member

Hey, I really like you a lot but will you wait till later so I can pay you but I really do like you a lot. I know other teams can sign you now but you could be a a Rocket, man. No reason to take care of your family today when I will sign you later. Did I mention I really like you.

Rockets are talking with “said player”
    (Power negotiators)

Junkyard Dog likes this.
  10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

This year has been quite brutal on the Rockets. It was already bad enough we keep striking out on stars and getting rejected by them. We have an aging Cp3 on an even nastier contract then Anderson, no draft picks, and little to no cap space. Idk how we gonna improve the team if no one competent wants to hang with Harden.

Getting rejected by the likes of Morris, Ellington and etc is just downright sad.

11. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

Can't play b eSy in the playoffs

12. Fantasma Negro

Clint is back now, give me Beas and House and lets go

13. MC31B

MC31B Member

Chances against the worriers with cousins was small anyway. Let Harden have his scoring title and understand that a gimpy Paul wasn't going to get us back anyway.

14. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

I agree that Beasley isn’t the best fit with this current team, which badly needs some defensive presence at the forward spot.

But let’s not rewrite history - he was one of the few bright spots in that disaster 2015-16 year. Shot 50+% from the field and was amazing in the PnR with Harden.

Come to think of it, if our defense is gonna suck anyways, we might as well get some other reliable scorers on the team. Our offense is slow as all hell and iso heavy. Beasley fits the bill in that respect.

HP3 and Fantasma Negro like this.
  15. lionaire

lionaire Member

Beasley??? Lmfaoo you guys cannot be serious

BarkleyHater84 and ballsohard like this.
  16. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Stop looking at the buy out market! We aren't going to sign anyone unless they are willing to take the bare minimum at the end of the season in which Tillman will not pay for the tax. "Tilman knows he bought an expensive team" is what Morey said. Too bad he conned us all!

17. ballsohard

ballsohard Member

Ok let me look on the positive sides we struck out on 1 target so far. Matthew's and Ellington went to teams that they can get more minutes on. Were really 2 for 3 in buyout signings Faried and rivers. Faried won't be are starting center anyways we do have a should of been allstar before the injury. House will be back at the end of the month which should move eg to the bench where he would be better in my opinion. Also morey said they are waiting to talk to a few players in the buyout market and that was after mathers and Ellington sign. So between now and March 1st is the end of buyouts. Who knows what will happen when teams realize they won't make the playoffs

MC31B likes this.
  18. riko

riko Member

Zach Randolph will help with the rebounding and he can hit the three ball. Issue is his injuries and physical conditioning

19. ballsohard

ballsohard Member

I'll be looking to see if ariza or Wilson Chandler gets bought out. I miss ariza Chandler I'f he can stay healthy which I'm not sure if he can but if if was fifth right?

20. rockets13champs

any one know if Wilson Chandler will get bought out?