1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Bucks will win it ALL!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tinman, Apr 10, 2001.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Freak,

Don't talk about the Bucks vs the West without knowing the facts this year. Remember that the Bucks SWEPT the LAKERS.

The game in LA, one of the greatest Rockets that played a short career here, Sam Cassell popped a jumper in Ron Harper's EYE with 3 seconds left on a fast break.

Sam wants his 3rd ring like Robert Horry and Mario Elie. HE'LL GET HIS!!

------------------

2. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

You can't draw a conclusion based on only two games, unless there was clear domination. There wasn't any domination in those games.

Plus, we are dealing with a different Lakers team than the one that the Bucks played. If they played now, the Lakers would squash them like a pick-up truck squashes a caterpillar.

Just award the title to the winner of the WCF between LA and San Antonio.

------------------
    Founder and President of the Houston Homers Club(HHC) - Are you a homer? Join now!

The Rockets will be NBA champions. Believe.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

Spurs vs Lakers will be as fun to watch as the home shopping network. It'll be boring cause of all the fouls.

The Bucks vs Sixers will be great, lots of fast breaks and iverson/cassell/ray allen will be bring the house down. Did you check out the Bucks/Magic game? That was the most exciting game this weekend.

I fell asleep watching the lakers. maybe if we get some Robert Horry dunks.

------------------

4. Puedlfor

Bah, the Lakers-Spurs series will be great. The Unstoppable Force(O'Neal) vs. the Immovable object(Spurs Interior D). The Flashiness of The Lakers vs. the Workmanlike Spurs.

We've got the Great Rivalry of our generation, there is nothing boring about that.

The Bucks and the Sixers might play some exciting games(well the Bucks might, the Sixers are the most boring team in the league if Iverson doesn't go off for 35+) but that Baylor-TTech basketball game was exciting too, but no one cares about it.

------------------
    Founder and President of the Houston Homers Club(HHC) - Are you a homer? Join now!

5. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

Ditto, just because NBC would hate to see that. [​IMG]

------------------
    Nuggets4
    This space for rent!

6. Puedlfor

NBC would love it, David Stern would hate it though. How do you explain that you need to improve scoring in the league, when the Finals have an average score of 120-115.

------------------

7. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

tinman -- the Bucks have no chance against the Spurs or LA. The regular season will matter little. I prefer to look to common sense in this case.

------------------
    "I fell off the toilet!" ---Estelle Costanza

"I'll be gettin real drunk and making fun of everybody"

8. tinman

Supporting Member

Wait til the finals. I'm going to Vegas next week and i'll put my money where my mouth is! unless something wierd happens.

Last Time, I remember a good team with Sam Cassell getting no respect...

"Two Years, two rings, and we might go for another one, YEAH!"

------------------

9. WakingFromTheDream

WakingFromTheDream New Member

It will be LA VS. NY in the Finals!!
    LA will win in 5 games.

------------------
    "If the grass is greener on the other side...somebody needs to cut the lawn"...Jaime Fox, 'The Great White Hype