1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brooks: Obrien made me miserable

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by justtxyank, May 30, 2018.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The Patriots were a really inconsistent team last season, If not for BOB gifting them a win, they would have started the season 1-3 and late in the season with they got beat by a 6-10 Dolphins team. I fully expect the Jags to be the massively overhyped team to fall off this season and fail to make the playoffs.

2. raining threes

We shall see.

They're pretty tough on both sides of the line.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They still don't have a QB though, I think that'll be their downfall.

4. raining threes

It wasn't last year.

5. csj

csj Member

If I were to offer "suggestion advise" it would be to get an education.

DBrunk01 likes this.
  6. csj

csj Member

You didn't think at all is more like it.

Not one of "those factors" had been discussed previously and the reason to believe your "win number prediction" was based on schedule alone is because that's what you said.

We also know it wasn't a "win number prediction", it was an unrealistic number you set to justify O'Brien's firing.

You're easy to see through, BTG, the board has years of experience at it.

7. csj

csj Member

LOL, your handle is synonymous with "fights with the rest of the board".

8. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

... and why the rest of the board should do their best to just ignore him.

csj likes this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sure, but was that a fluke? That's the answer we'll figure out this year, I'm betting on the team with the good defense and franchise QB over the team with the good defense and Blake Bortles.

Again, I did, you just aren't bright enough to pick up on it. That's certainly not my fault. I mean, here's some examples

All of those were posted before you started your whiny b**** nonsense. I get it that you aren't the best or the brightest around here, but why would there be so much talk about health if the prediction was based solely on the schedule?

You keep saying "we"....kid, it's just you. No one else struggled to follow along with the conversation. Sure some disagreed with what I was saying, but you are the only person to actually misunderstand basic English. Like I said above, 12 wins isn't unrealistic given what the Texans have returning and the easy schedule given health. I'm not going to set the standard artificially low simply to account for the poor coaching.

Close, it's more like "Disagrees with stupid people", I could see how you might make that mistake though.

10. raining threes

Am I stupid in your eyes because I think the Jags will have a good team this year BTG?

Or do we just agree to disagree?

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No, we just disagree....and only a little bit. I think the Jags will be the 2nd best team in the AFC South because they will still have their very good defense that carried them last season. The only disagreement is that I think that a healthy Texans team is significantly better than them.

You did a perfectly good job articulating your opinion and it is logically consistent, honestly that's all I ever ask from people and it's more than I expect.

raining threes likes this.
  12. csj

csj Member

You're 12-4 record comment was post 67 and your examples are posts 89, 93 and 109, all after your 12-4 comment. It appears you have a causality problem. Go ahead and look up "causality".

None of this really matters, of course, since what you said in post 67 was completely clear. There was no suggestion that the team was talented enough, just an unrealistic expectation set so that you could bash the coach. It's not as though your playbook ever changes.
    LOL you setting "the standard". It's funny how you can't even talk about the post without it becoming increasingly clear that it's about bashing the coach.

Still waiting on that citation for "serious people". It's interesting how your "disagrees with" so commonly degenerates into the most hateful insults you can dream up, usually in the first response. You're a sad human being, among other disappointments.

13. csj

csj Member

Post 109 of this thread:
    No doubt these comments are completely consistent and well-reasoned. ;)

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I like that you made an attempt to use the right version of "Your/you're", but you messed it up. "Your" was the one you were looking for.

What you need to check now is when you posted your b**** fit post.....it was post 111, which would make it after posts 89, 93, and 109....meaning that if you were following along with the conversation, you should have been able to understand what was being said just like the rest of the board. Sorry kiddo, you've got no excuse.

Apparently though it wasn't clear to you, and you alone. No one else misunderstood, probably because they were following along in conversation and not just looking to throw a b**** fit. You should try it some time.

"Serious people"....i.e. not you. You showed up here throwing a b**** fit and spewing ignorance and hate. I'm not sure who sh*t in your cereal, and I don't care, but throwing a tantrum here won't make you feel any better guy.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They are...

People overrating the Jags suggesting that they are the favorite in the division due to an injury plagued season by the Texans was what I was talking about, I'm not sure how I could have made that any clearer for you. Honestly you're just going to have to try harder in the future.

16. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

17. csj

csj Member

I do not. Post 67 need not be viewed in the context of posts that hadn't occurred yet. How long it took me to reply to post 67 is irrelevant.

You say without the slightest sense of irony. "Tone deaf" will be the headline of your tombstone.

18. csj

csj Member

I have not misunderstood that in the slightest. What's hysterical is anyone believing that is true.

No one rates, or mis-rates, the Jags based on a Texans previous season. It's sad that this must be explained to you.

19. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Man stfu. Man get a freaking life. You don't know a darn thing about me period. Suggestions: grow the bleep up clown.

20. csj

csj Member

I know what I read and it suggests to me someone with anger management issues and borderline illiteracy.