1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Believe all wamen.

me too!

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not even part of this whole China tangent. But the numbers he used aren't made up. He showed from the numbers came. Is it because the numbers show your claim to be off base, that you are saying they are made up?

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Absolutely mad man. He moved his arm there after it was resting on her. That takes specific thought and intention and energy. He didn't move it until she moved away from him and even jabbed her elbow at him.

Also that Al Frankin picture resulted in his resignation. Guilty people don't resign. And regardless, it's in the photo.Nothing to debate bro. Except whether or not you're lying or if you need glasses.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No, I even said it doesn't matter if the numbers are accurate or not. Doesn't change the reality that they celebrate it and allow the practice (the society at large allows it and that is also part of the original argument... not all of them have to do it for it to be cultural. It's definitely culturally accepted if they allow it and celebrate it). But yeah that's a cultural practice. And I don't think those are accurate numbers, but that, as I pointed out, isn't even important and doesn't undermine my original claim. This argument man, goes across two threads now because he's hounding my posts because he's a bitter bitter man. I would advise you to read the other thread and posts too if you want to chime in on it. In fact if you do, post in the other thread because we are derailing this thread majorly.

Additionally this is what he said in regard to numbers... with no source.

Let's say 3 million people eat those 10 million dogs, that's less than 0.25% of the population. So how does something 0.25% of a country does count as being part of the culture??

See the 10 million was a conservative estimate from my numbers that were a range of 10 to 20 million dogs eaten per year. Now, here he made up the number. Let's SAY is not a source. He is saying 3 million out of no where and then picking the lowest possible number I said to make up .25%. That is a made up number. He pulled it out of his ass because he thinks it's convincing and it's not. The number, which is BS, doesn't matter even if it is real because it's still a cultural practice.

#104 dachuda86, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

troll

dachuda86 likes this.
  6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your evidence goes against your claims. Tweeden never claimed the Franken grabbed her breasts in that photo. You can keep claiming crap that isn't true is true.

But you should watch Biden's head and body in the video, and look closer at the photo. Your claims are completely false.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You do know in those vests there is a massive ceramic sapi plate? It would be like groping a woman with a steel door in between. It was a crude joke, but it wasn't groping.

Hated wearing those plates. I felt like Goku after he dropped his body weights to increase his power level whenever I took off my plate carrier after wearing it for 10 hours straight.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

She is a Bernie supporter so I think she might be a little biased.

10. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Yes you are. I don’t make false statements like you just did.

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

In the picture you can see the shadows of his hands.

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

And they wonder where the Trump comparisons are coming from.

I am actually surprised they are stooping to this level and it seems the resident Bernie supporters are ready to jump on board.

And FC wants to call out people for treating it like sports.

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nice.

Had to figure out what it was.

14. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

please there are so many videos with audio of joe being creepy. there are now two recent accusations but you won't make the effort to wise up. troll.

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya I'm just explaining even in the worst case scenario where his hands are physically touching the vest, there is a ceramic plate in-between in hands and her chest.

Nook likes this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Who here is saying they don't believe her?

So let's get you on record do you believe her and Ford?

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That is like saying the bra is not the breast. It doesn't matter. That's her outfit man and despite thickness, he is touching it. There is no rule about thickness and if it's OK to touch someone's breast area. It's humiliating and violates her personal space man. Not cool. You were in the military right? What would happen if you went around grabbed that spot on women if they were awake?

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Hands on breasts make shadows too... that's what light does when it hits the hand. You can't see shadow under his hand because that's where the breast is.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Believe them all. That's the rule isn't it?

20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Have you ever seen me saying that's the rule?

Why are you so attention starved?