1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

I get it that there are many status quo folks both on this forum, in the mainstream media and in society who may not like Sanders.

However, those who bury their heads in the sand on this rape allegation, Biden's declining cognitive abilities, or uninspiring history of making mistakes on major issues are not necessarily helping the Democratic Party or the effort to defeat Trump.

Granted it is not the ideal time for Biden, the DNC in the effort to defeat Trump. Biden was forced out of a previous presidential campaign once in the past for plagiarism. , Obama and the rest of the DNC establishment could drop Biden and install another candidate. You have the private DNC corporation that can make up the rules as they go.

At this time you have the DNC Establishment and their loyal supporters just hoping the Trump opposition and Trump's response to Covid19 can carry their damaged candidate, Joe Biden, to victory. This could turnout to be a repeat of 2016.

2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Politically speaking, Crooked Hillary was a far superior candidate than Biden. Winning in politics is about building a coalition. You need the x-factor vote to win... in 2008 Obama had a surge of first-time black voters... in 2016 Trump had the disaffected Midwest voter surge...which was enough to overcome Hillary's "voting for a first woman President surge"... in 2020, what the heck does Biden bring to the table? He's looking like the worst Democratic candidate since Michael Dukakis... and even worse than 2004 John Kerry.

Biden's problems
    (including but not limited to the following)
    1) Age - too old
    2) Losing his brain rapidly
    3) Gaffetastic
    4) Molests children
    5) 8 women have accused him of inappropriate touching
    6) Corruption - Burisma/Ukraine
    7) Wrong on important Democratic issues repeatedly (Iraq war, Gay Marriage, School busing, Crime bill, many more)
    8) Represents the old guard in DC, which is not well-liked. The opposite of a change candidate.

GOOD DAY

3. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

He gets to hide thanks to Coronvirus and don't forget still enjoys Democratic Immunity

4. adoo

adoo Member

traitor george shows that he has been an easy prey for the Kremlin propaganda machinery
    a little background info on the OAN Network

OAN employs Kristian Brunovich Rouz, a Kremlin-paid journalist, originally from the Siberian city of Novosibirsk.

He has been living in San Diego, where OAN is based, since August 2017,
    reporting on U.S. politics for the 24-hour news channel.

For all of that time, he’s been simultaneously writing for Sputnik, a Kremlin-owned news wire
    that played a role in Russia’s 2016 election-interference operation,
    according to an assessment by the U.S. intelligence community.​

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-trumps-new-favorite-channel-employs-kremlin-paid-journalist

#204 adoo, Mar 28, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Try harder troll

6. cml750

cml750 Member

Reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you is it? You may want to try to reread slowly what I said. In no way did I say Biden is innocent or guilty. To be honest I doubt Biden did this just as I doubted Trump's accusers and Kavanaugh's accusers. My comment was 100% about media coverage and the left and how they would push this if it was Trump.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes I am speaking about the media coverage. Let's put the petty insults aside ok? It actually seems you have a problem with reading comprehension here since I never said anything about your presumption of his innocence only about the media pursuing this and blowing it up.

AleksandarN likes this.
  8. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I’ll put it out there that I thought the Kavanaugh hearings were a sham, and I believe I’ve said as much in this forum. Very opportunistic digging into an incident involving a 17 YEAR OLD Brett. I take SC appointments very seriously. Should never be partisan and great deference should be given to the sitting president’s choice. Merrick Garland got screwed and Kavanaugh almost got completely screwed. Because of those cringeworthy hearings with ancient testimony that didn’t amount to much, the democrats lost credibility. I believe the trump impeachment would’ve carried more weight had it not been for the Kavanaugh hearings.

yeah I’ll call out the democrats all day when they eff up. Some of Trump’s accusers were likely credible and I’m sure plenty were called up opportunistically. It’s politics. The circumstances surrounding Tara Reade’s accusations smell awfully fishy to me, looking at the totality.

Men have a propensity for violence and sexual assault, as compared to women. That’s just the truth and that’s why the MeToo movement is strong and heroic; men get away with a lot. If Biden did it then he deserves to be shunned. However the major networks (including Fox) aren’t picking this story up. And it’s because the evidence just doesn’t add up (thus far)

9. Asian Sensation

Biden, your accuser...... WOOF!!!

[​IMG]

Corrosion, Jayzers_100 and dachuda86 like this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Obama still hasn't endorsed his friend.

11. glynch

Obama won't endorse in the primaries. It would be too gutsy and hurt his brand as the beloved guy. The Obama's might not sell as many coffee table books or it might lead to fewer bank speeches.

12. glynch

How can this be true when he has such enthusiastic support on this forum? jk

ABC News@ABC· 9h
    MORE: Strong enthusiasm for Joe Biden among his supporters—just 24%—is the lowest on record for a Democratic presidential candidate in 20 years of ABC/WaPo polls. 53% of Pres. Trump’s supporters are highly enthusiastic about supporting him. https://abcn.ws/2xuZzIr

13. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

The growing chorus gets louder. Biden will have to address this soon. Meanwhile, his PredictIt odds of becoming the Dem nominee are crashing.

dachuda86 likes this.
  14. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Why it's been ignored? Because the democratic party is diseased.

El_Conquistador likes this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Biden is the clear winner. It is time.

16. Nook

Nook Member

They didn’t run with it, they created it. The interviewer is a Sanders operative. The “reporters” that ran with it and claimed it was credible were Sanders operatives and even At least one extremist candidate aligned with Sanders has pushed the narrative... even the comments used by all these people are similar.

This was something signed, sealed and delivered by Sanders and his more than extreme supporters because he cannot accept the American people do not want him to be President... hell is Biden dropped out tomorrow Sanders would not get the nomination... but it would justify causing chaos which is what they want if they cannot win.

Jayzers_100, joshuaao and jiggyfly like this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

Lucy Flores is another former Sanders operative btw.

18. Nook

Nook Member

This isn’t a new accusation by this woman. She has accused him in the past and it was covered. When she accused him before it was that he had put his hands on her shoulder and it made her feel uncomfortable. Invading personal space is something we know Biden has a lengthy history of doing. He has even apologized for it. Now years later her story has gone from him invading her personal space (like other women have accused him of) to him sticking his liver spot riddled hands into her vagina. That is a massive leap and her story is quite different.

She has a right to be heard (as Biden has said) but there are serious issues with her story at this point.

19. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

This has Russia written all over it. Her praise of Russia (tried to delete it) and Russian-backed news organizations pushing it.

HOWEVER, this is Sanders' supporters last, desperate attempt to win. She is a Bernie supporter.

#219 Mr.Scarface, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

looking at all these responses it appears as if biden has a cult following. lol why???