1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Break Up The Saints! Who Dat?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketMan Tex, Oct 23, 2000.

1. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Wow, there is finally an NFL team (at least until the Texans start playing) that I can pull for.

How 'bout dem Saints? [​IMG]

Being a UT alum, I am very happy to see Ricky Williams doing well. Their defense looks pretty tough, and they seem to have a new attitude on the field.

OK, so I know they will falter eventually, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can. Beats the hell out of rooting for the Crackwagon or Bud's Traitors!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    I am the b*stard son of LHutz.

Huh?

Right!

2. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Any team Earl Campbell played for and Bum Phillips coached is okay with me.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.
    DREAMer's Rocket Page

3. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

DREAMer; thank God Bum didn't coach and Earl didn't play for the Titans. I'd hate to see you root for that POS Bud Adam's team.

------------------
    stop posting my damn signature

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I really think this shows that Williams is better than James. It's not hard to be a good rusher when you have Manning and Harrison as your other weapons. When Blake and Horn are your counterparts, something tells me that you're going to have to work a little harder at being good, which he obviously didn't do last year.

BTW, that's not to take anything away from James, Blake or Horn.

------------------
    When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of yourself and umption.

visit www.swirve.com