1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brand scores 44

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Drag-On 88, Apr 14, 2000.

Tags:
  1. Drag-On 88

Drag-On 88 Member

i didn't watch the game, but i'm pretty sure his teammates were goin' to him all the time to boost his chances to get ROY...

... the guy on ESPN said something like he might have one the ROY award tonight with his 44 points, but the Bulls are the Bulls... so they lost!!!

i'm glad he said that cuz Brand might be scoring a bunch of points, but his team ain't winning and Steve's is...so i hope the people voting take that into consideration and realize Steve deserves it more.

------------------

2. francisandbarkleyrule

brand is a major bum

<a href="www.looser.com">Brands Real Site</a>

------------------

3. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Hey,

A little advice...please learn how to post a link before you try to do so. When I was starting out with this HTML stuff about two years ago Will got on my case about it(btw, thanx for helping me out Sammy or Cassel, can't quite remember that guy's nick). Trust me, it's not good for your rep on the BBS. Especially if you combine it with all that other crap you posted in the other forum.

[​IMG]

------------------
    Nederland 2000
    NBA+stupidity=Brand ROY
    NBA+common sense=Franchise MVP

Houston Rockets Space Center- Not just another ClutchCity.NET clone. We're that and more!

4. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Keep up the good work.

Mango

------------------
    The Serious Police are watching

Donate Blood