1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brace yourself: Here comes the 'Lebron for MVP' chatter

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by csc177, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Mr. Space City

more lebron not playing any defense

if i didn't have a life i could easily put together a 6 minute compilation of lebron's horrible defense this year.

cerophilik likes this.
  2. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

On the defense comments...

2017-2018 Steels and Blocks pergame stats

Lebron STL 1.4 BLK .9
    Harden STL 1.8 BLK .7

3. koldlaser

koldlaser Member

That's real cute that yall manage to convince yourself Harden is a better defender than Lebron.

4. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Your mom is cute. GTFO of here. Harden is a fancy defender. Go pop a squat, pop and lock.

5. koldlaser

koldlaser Member

I hope u don't have a wife or kids or a pet. Because if the rockets don't win it all this year, you seems like the type that would do something stupid like beat his wife/kids because you didn't get what you wanted today. You just seems like that type of *******.

6. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Lol that was a nice screen set by Lebron, totally blocked his own teammate to open the drive.

Too bad you have a life :p I would like to see a compilation video of that.

In another note, some media say that Lebron is just resting for the playoffs on defense but they forget how bad or lost he looked against the Mavs or other series. But I mentioned the mavs because Jason Freaking terry was being covered by him and he would get lay ups and hit everything while Lebron didn’t even raise his arms.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Idk if you’re serious o_O

We didn’t convinced ourselves. No one is saying Harden is the greatest defender of all time.
    But you either don’t watch games or don’t bother looking at stats. It’s a fact (real not a blind belief or feeling) just go check the games out, analyze the games, compare them and then go check the stats and see it for yourself. :cool: Hehe

Harden (believer it or not which is shocking I know )has played better defense than Lebron. And not just one game or two. He has played better defense this season. Has been more focus on his assignments yet ofc like anyone he has moments he gets tired or is not as focus. But overall his defense this season has been Better than last year and better than Lebron.

Lebron on the other hand has been subpar.

8. Vivi

Vivi Member

I also don't watch the Cavs but there was a decent amount of talking about Lebron playing the worse defense of his career for at least 60% of the season...while Harden has been ok to good most of times.

ESPN: "but he had to do everything on offense, he was probably force to take some rest on defense"
    :rolleyes:

9. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

There are many ways to say, “I love you.” This was not one of the ways. Holy yikes, are you okay? Message boarding isn’t serious.

10. Rockets4Life13

Quite a high amount of stupidity in that comment.

Harden has statistically and by the eye-test a better defensive season than Lebron. Doesn't mean he is a better defender.