1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boycott this team

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by CCorn, Dec 4, 2016.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As ugly as our offense has been, as stupid as the play calls have been, as injured as our starters are, I can't boycott them. I love my Texans, and love the effort so many of the guys bring. It's just bad luck with injuries, a depleted offensive line, injured defense, cornerbacks, wide receivers, etc... We just have to hope Brock keeps improving at more than a snail's pace, and Bill comes up with a more aggressive play calling. There is nothing worse than giving up on 3rd down with some lame play that never works. I would rather go for Gold than settle for punting every time. Trying to stay positive, as hard as it is, and trying to hold down my lunch when the offense is enough to turn my stomach most of the time.

2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I feel bad for you man... i wish the texans could win just for you. But obviously they don't deserve to. The organization from the owner to upper management is incompetent in regards to true competition in winning the super bowl on the field... they are successful in revenue though.

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Im doing just fine. And forged in fire was amazing. Someday I can be as badass as y'all!

ipaman likes this.
  4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wish they could win for me too. Watching our rotating horrible quarterbacks is like reliving the biggest comeback in NFL history game over and over when Buffalo came back and beat the Oilers knocking us out of that Super Bowl game against the Cowboys. It's just getting so old!!!

5. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I only watch redzone. Zero interest in this franchise.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

By all means, please do, and let that boycott apply to Texans forums too.