1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bomb Shelter Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Keyser Soze, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

THE SKY IS FALLING! Duck for COVERRRRR.

2. Rocketsfan86

Rocketsfan86 Member

emo threads about this guy sucks that guy sucks..we need to rebuild..trade this trade that fire this fire that will pop up in the next little bit

3. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

no...the lakers got lucky...scola doesnt go ice cold for that long normally..and brown and blake dont get hot often...

4. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Look at it this way, rockets have the same record as the miami heat

5. Roxs-Redemption

agree

6. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

I feel fairly confident. Our players looked great in the first half, I really like Lee and Miller.

Turnover need to be cut in HALF right away.

I still think this will be a top 3 team in the west

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Rockets play tomorrow... that's how i'm looking at it. I'm still pised about tonight. Lakers toyed with us the whole game and took this game as if the Rockets were just pretenders. That is disrespectful and shows how weak the Rockets are mentally at this point.

8. Mr. Space City

[​IMG]

9. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

With all the turnovers, missed layups and second chance points we probably beat 90 percent of the league. I am cool with the loss considering it was against the DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPS ON THEIR HOME COURT.

10. delishman

delishman Member

GLOBAL MELTDOWN.

11. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Wow. Already?

And here I was feeling impressed that Rockets + half a rusty Yao took on the defending champs on the road and narrowly lost by 2 points.

1 person likes this.
  12. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

This threads for hiding from all the threads that are going to take place in the GARM. Come on down. There's plenty of room!! :grin:

13. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

also stern was there. you know the lakers cant fall in front of darth sidious.

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I think those are just the glasses you watched the game with.

Pau "Joey Crawford loves it when I yell to him" Gasol and Kobe "the league's refs protect its MVP" Bryant did their damage tonight.

Props to refs for re-examining the Odom out-of-bounds tip, though. It was our game to lose, and between Yao's hands and Scola's sudden desire to stop ball movement and scoop through 1-3 defenders, we put ourselves in a bad spot.

15. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

What gave you that impression? We came back from 7 down in the last two minutes to take the lead... Our own unforced mistakes cost us the game in the end.

16. Child_Plz

Child_Plz Member

Hide the players, hide the coaches, and hide the powerdancers too, because they want to trade everybody out there.
    [​IMG]

17. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

%$%#$@! #$#%!

18. liljojo

liljojo Member

I'm pissed, but still on the bandwagon. We played a good team. We lost it in an infuriating manner, but there was nothing in that game to indicate that we aren't a top team in the west. Stupid turnovers and point blank bricks lose games for even the best teams.

19. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

The Lakers have played the Rockets like this for years now.

They tease for 3 quarters and win on a squeaker.

That said, I think the Rockets played great tonight, most other teams, that would be a win.

I think the only thing missing is a closer. Scola stepped up big but I thought it'd be Martin or AB to step up but they both disappeared in the last minutes.

Gotta work on a closer, everywhere else it looks promising.

20. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

No kidding. We barely lost with key components (Miller and Martin) new to the team, youngsters (Smith and Lee) cutting their teeth against the world champs, and our centerpiece (Yao) having not seen the court in a year and a half. We gave the game away.

The backcourt was amazing (for the first half) and Budinger and Miller looked great. Those cutting passes Miller was making were awesome.

I'm super-stoked for the season.

Go Rockets.