1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bogut mocking Harden's eye injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsFan2017, May 1, 2019.

1. Caprah

Caprah Member

You can’t reason with Lin fans

2. Nook

Nook Member

They got both of his eyes and eye lids.

You can see a contusion on his right eye area.

What I was told was that his right eye was the one that really hurt and he had issues with tears and itching in the right eye.

He played well over all but he would have been taking more shots at 100%.

With so many turnovers, Harden missing a lot of time and the rebounding issues, I was shocked the game was only a 2-3 basket game late. The Rockets would normally lose a game like that to GS by 20 points previous seasons.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I really hate doing this because I know I'm just going to have insults hurled at me but I see red irritated eyes. I don't see "blood dripping" from his eyes. Your eyes can be red from many things. The initial report out of the locker room was an irritated right eye and a laceration on the left eye lid. Nothing about blood coming from the eyes. Just because your eyes are red doesn't mean they were scratched. They can be simply irritated.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Nope. Won't feel bad at all if Curry blows out his ankle or Bogut's knee explodes. ZERO sympathy for the Warriors.

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Get your eyes right and the shots will fall

6. fchowd0311

I see red irritated eyes. I don't see a contusion. The resolution of the image just isn't high enough to see a contusion. I'm sure Draymond made contact and irritated his eyes and eye lid but I doing he was bleeding from the eye. He could have bleed from the cut they said he had on his eye lid.

My eyes look very similar after smoking.

7. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Just stop. I had an eye issue about a month ago and it looked like this. I couldn't see out of my right eye for 3 days. Stop trying to justify your ignorance and get out.

8. anchel

anchel Member

9. Stepping Razor

There's an image, not pictured, when you can see a cut on his actual eyeball that looked like a scratch and it was bloody. There was also a point where you can see blood on the towel he had covering his eye. If anything two scratches on his eyeball and one laceration on his eyelid. He played surprisingly well considering he probably had double vision

10. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Dirty by nature. Always flailing extremities frantically to defend and pester. Some times things happen by happenstance, dirtiness, or intent. Others like this, is more muscle memory and natural tendencies built.

Nook likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

This is how a scratched cornea looks like.

[​IMG]

It's isolated to the area that was scratched. Harden's eyes just look irritated and blood shot, something that happens often from many different ways such as a lack of sleep, illness, smoking a fat bowl, rubbing your eyes too much etc.

12. fchowd0311

Well that image would be prevelant and posted a lot here if it exists. All we have now is images of Harden having red eyes.

13. Nook

Nook Member

The report after the game was that he had bleeding from his eye and that is consistent with what I was told after the game.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...-rockets-warriors-nba-playoffs-draymond-green

Also I was told it was his right eye that was worse than his left.

[​IMG]

You can see the red laceration on the corner of the right eye.

[​IMG]

I am not trying to make it sound like he had pools of blood coming out of his eyes. However it is pretty clear that his eyes were messed up in game 2. You can look at the pictures and see the swelling on his left eyelid and the red abrasion on his right eyeball and his eyes are pretty clearly red. Not to mention he clearly was having issue with light.

I am not saying you are, but anyone that is questioning his toughness is crazy.

14. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Harden had a visible scratch on his eye. Congrats you're surely breaking records for the amount of people who have blocked you.

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Would it matter if you did?
    I mean seriously. . . at this point . .. . . Harden could be taken out on a stretcher
    and you would say he was faking . . . . .

It is just who you are. ..

Rocket River

16. fchowd0311

I don't think I'm less of a Rocket fan because I see with my own eyes many times every season where Harden will roll on the floor for 5 minutes where even the Rocket announcers are like "that looks like a season ending injury from the amount of pain he's expressing" and then he just stands up five minutes later as if nothing happened. Conveniently he always does this right after driving in and not getting the whistle he thought he deserved.

17. Nook

Nook Member

You can clearly see a red contusion on his right eyeball and swelling on his left eye lid.

I don't know if he bled from the contusion to the eye or the eyelid.

I only had someone traveling with the team tell me that "his eye was bleeding", but that could be from the eye lid.

To me it doesn't make any real difference, it was pretty obvious that he injured his eyes and was having difficulty with them through out the game and after the game.

He could have a corneal abrasion, it is really difficult to know.

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

bro please don't waste your time on this insufferable jackass

Nook likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

The picture you showed is not consistent with all cornea scratches/abrasions. For one think, there is a difference between a poke and a scratch. The light issues and tearing are consistent with a cornea abrasion, but are consistent with other injuries as well.

James Harden's eyes do not look like someone that has smoked too much, or has a lack of sleep or has rubbed their eyes too much. I'm not even sure what point you are trying to make......... at the end of the day, James Harden's eyes and eye lid were scraped and bothered him through out the game and in the press conference. Are you claiming that he is over stating his injury?

Emanuele Braghetti and Patience like this.
  20. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

His eye was poked and there was blood, look at the towel in the gif I send you.

Now, give me your proofs of Harden not getting up because he was acting rather than really being hurt.