1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Body shop recommendations

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Sooty, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

Had my neighbor back into the back of my new i3 with her SUV.

Any recommendations by 610n and shepherd area?

The two quotes I already got were 850 and 1380. Pretty pricey for some scratches but yeah it's on three panels.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

2. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Her insurance is paying, right? Why not just take it to a dealership?

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I agree, go to the dealership if the insurance is paying. If not, I've done business with Collision Plus on Fondren near 59 and they did a fine job. Why do you want 610/Shepherd? Will you be walking home after dropping off the car?

4. NateNate

NateNate Member

I'm guessing he's doing his neighbor a solid by not claiming it on her insurance??!

Check out tylers_mobile_detailing on instagram. He's a detailer and if it's just scratches he can easily correct that. He quoted me the cheapest price to repair my bumper. To take it off and repaint it he quoted me 350.... everywhere else was 800+. Look through his pictures he's legit and a nice guy.

5. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

If you're on the north side of town go to Caliber Collision. I run a limousine business and have been taking my fleet there for the last couple of years now. Friendly service, quality work and they're fast as hell.

#5 Tha_Dude, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017