1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bob Beckel was fired by Fox News over racist comment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by generalthade_03, May 19, 2017.

1. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Where's that wolf who's always whistling "Kingdom Coming," that is etched into my brain.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow a leftist racist. Congrats. Well done.

3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Bwahahaha.....see what I mean people, like clockwork orange, mister racebaiter showed up to call people he disagrees with racist. You're so predictable and pathetic, that's why this thread has your name written all over it.

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oh, I thought this thread was just another attempt by a Trumpanzee to use false equivalency to give himself cover for being a racist. Boy... you got me good. Trump! Trump! MAGA!

justtxyank likes this.
  6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I feel sorry for those whose lives are so empty and uneventful that this qualifies as a big deal.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Y'all are burying the lede here: GeneralHate now says his political opponents "need to disappear permanently."

So we probably need to add 20th century Argentinian history to his reading list, or perhaps he is already a big fan.

CometsWin and justtxyank like this.
  8. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Correction amico mio, disappear permanently from this forum only.
    Hmmm GeneralHate...I kinda like it. I'm a big fan of political bloodletting, nowhere it is more appropriate than the current political climate.