1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Bleacher Report] Hanging with Dwight Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vstexas09, Apr 21, 2015.

1. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

2. s.b713

s.b713 Member

[​IMG]

Snake charmer alright

3. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

That was a strange read.
    What was the point of it? To make me feel sympathy for him for some reason? Because I don't really. His personal life is his personal life and not my business. Doubt it can change the general public view of him.

All I want is for him to continue Game 1's dominance through the playoffs, and continue to show that he is committed to the pick and rolls as he says he is.

Don't need pieces like this to make me want to cheer him on in Rockets red

4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

What the ****? Are we supposed to forget all the shade bleacher report has thrown Dwight & Harden over the past 3 years?

Dwight's one of the nicest guys on the planet & that's why I'm sure he's over seeing all that ****, but from Rockets fans to you Bleacher Report, **** you.

5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

This was sort of weird.

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yeah, too weird for me. I had to abort after the part about he and Powell blasting music at Rudy's and dancing while a friend "provided commentary." What?

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

You know what they say about guys who like snakes?

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Yeah...definitely not what I expected to read about when thinking Dwight Howard. There was more snake talk than basketball talk.