1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill Curley

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ArmChair Coach, Mar 22, 2000.

1. ArmChair Coach

I found this interesting....Warriors cut Sam Mack and resigned Bill Curley.

------------------

2. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Maybe it was all in the plan to get Mack back.....we lose Mack, he signs with Warriors, we hear they want Curley, so we pick him up, thus making GS jealous and they waive Mack to get Curley after we neglect to resign Curley....thus dangling the perverbial carrot in front of them....now we need to act fast to get Mack back.

Man, did that make sense?

------------------
    HOOP-T

Hey Shaq, Acme called, and they want their bricks back!

3. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

I would love to get Mack back . . .again. I liked his game, and could pay money for every time I heard the announcer exclaim, "Here's Mack to the Rack!"

But there is no point of having both Walt Williams and SMack on the same team, they are too similar. Mack is a more consistent outside threat, and is a bit better on D (then again, who isn't [​IMG]), but the Wizard is a better ball-handler, better passer, better at penetrating and a better mid-rang J. Mack might be better suited to come off the bench next year when or if we draft a big-time SF, as he can heat up quicker and spark the bench. But unfortunatly he is more of SG, and SA and Cat already occupy those positions.

Azim da Dream

------------------
    No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.