1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Big Brother"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Steve, Sep 17, 2000.

1. Steve

Steve Member

Yo reply if you think that show is stupid and f**cked up ! and the only funny part is wen "CHICKEN MAN" said dat they shall all leave and that if they live together thell none lose but that thell get there dow outside and im like dont they know they aint that famous!!

------------------
    "It wasn't a fight. He punched me one time, that's all. That's not a fight. I don't fight at 30,000 feet. I had an education." L8 vs Stack

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

3. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

I only understood the title, but I assume you're speaking of the CBS show.

I think it's cool. You know why? Because it's from Holland (should I have said that?)!

Seriously, though, the show depends on the people you choose. Sometimes you get lucky and the show turns out to be interesting and worthy of watching, as one of the series was in Holland. This one just flat out sucks. The people are so damn boring it's unbelieveable. I guess that's what you get when the American audience gets to vote. I mean, imagine how long Richard would have lasted if that had been the case in Survivor. Sure, we all hate him but he made it interesting.

In Germany, they had a girl who kept showing her breasts. Sadly, they didn't pick anyone hot enough for this house. [​IMG]

One more thing...did anyone see one of the earlier episodes (when I was still giving the show a chance) when George voted for Curtis? His reason? Curtis complained because George re-dipped the chip. If anyone in here is a Seinfeld fan, you'll find it funny.

------------------
    Nederland 2002 Qualifying Campaign (Damn those penalties!!!)

Houston Rockets Space Center- Not just another ClutchCity.NET clone. We're that and more! :)

4. dc sports

dc sports Member

I think they made one big mistake with the casting -- pratically everyone was either married or had a boyfriend/girlfriend. They eliminated any chance of any romantic intrigue.

------------------
    Stay Cool...

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

They did hang, though [​IMG]

And yes, the show is from Holland. They probably had prettier girls on the Dutch show...they have really pretty girls over there.

6. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Det,

Seriously? I didn't know that. From the reports I had the impression that she was hot. Oh well...

Did they censor those bit, by the way? I know that European television often allows such things to be fully televised.

Yes, girls in Holland are hot but not all too faithful. I still have to figure out if that's good for me. [​IMG]

Dc,

I haven't kept up with the show, but in the beginning they had this ex-stripper called Jordan. I would have bet money on my assumption that she was single due to her constant attempts at getting this one guy.

One more thing...how in God's name did Jamie ever win Miss Seattle? She is seriously ugly.

------------------
    Nederland 2002 Qualifying Campaign (Damn those penalties!!!)

Houston Rockets Space Center- Not just another ClutchCity.NET clone. We're that and more! :)

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I have been watching this stupid show on and off for a while , Josh is from around where I live , this show is so corny , Survivor is clearly the cream of the reality-based shows ,

------------------
    This signature space for rent call 555 ...

8. dc sports

dc sports Member

Ace,

Jordan did have a boyfriend, though it didn't seem like the relationship was too serious. Still -- it takes two to tango, and the only people not hitched were Josh and Britney.

I don't think Jordan was so much trying to get Josh as to mess with his head -- she admitted she was as bored as the people watching the show, and was just trying to find some entertainment.

On one hand, it was good to get a variety of people. But as far as intrest goes they sent in a bunch of attached people, who can't exactly get any romance going without their significant others finding out. Plus, they sent them in with essentially a dad and two mother types -- ensuring everyone would be on their best behavior.

------------------
    Stay Cool...

9. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Um, the Show Sucks.

------------------
    Francis out top, 9 seconds on the clock, he gives a no look pass to Cuttino Mobley, 4 seconds left, Mobley passes to an open Langhi in the corner with 1 second left! Langhi at the buzzer.......YES!!! How Sweet It Is!!

10. steve francis

steve francis Member

But you have to admit, the host is kinda cute!

------------------