1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

why Paul lost the game in one quote

"I think it's kind of cowardly, putting the blame on me..." -Paul Abrahamian, 2nd place BB19.

DreamShook likes this.
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

Agree, think Paul answered his questions poorly. Should have owned it. And portrayed josh as his biotch. Josh almost fumbled but pulled it together and to my surprise spoke better than Paul.

Dr Will, who I did like for his devious play, really did try to sway the jury for the producers but glad they were bitter and that Codys vote put the nail in pauls coffin.

Cody and Paul's looks were priceless tonight. Good fun. But I still hate the balance of justice competition as it's pure luck and no skill. But they kept up the drama until the end.

They did not give enough credit to the black girl for figuring Paul out as a snake. It was basically her and josh. And that was it.

3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Cody figured Paul out before anyone. He put him on the block the first week but Paul has safety.

hieuytran likes this.
  4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

One of the worst seasons of BB, but the finale had to be one of the best. The twists and turns in that last hour were pretty crazy and entertaining.

5. hieuytran

hieuytran Member

Hated Paul more than Josh so glad Paul didn't win

Told my fiancé early in the season Cody was going to win Americas Favorite.

Alex's face when she voted was awesome haha.

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Big Brother Backyard Exit Interviews

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

9. cardpire

cardpire Member

Couldn't disagree more, and I'm always shocked that no HG has figured out that it's pretty much 99% the opposite of the obvious answer. The only one I missed tonight was the final question from Alex.

10. cardpire

cardpire Member

One bold prediction: Celebrity BB is going to be one of the biggest shows in the history of American television.

11. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I just knew Josh blew it when he took Paul instead of xmas and I yelled out loud when Cody's vote for Josh to win was announced. Josh was a grade a jerk but at least part of that was Paul pulling his strings and telling him what to do. No respect for Paul. At least Josh owned some of his jerkiness.

Paul played the game just like Russel Hantz played survivor. No regard for how the jury would vote in the end and it cost him.

Now CBS please lose Paul's number and don't ever put him on TV again.

12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...9-runner-up-paul-abrahamian-interview-1041964

In a surprising twist the Big Brother season 19 really lived up to their motto, expect the unexpected.

Front runner and season 18's Paul Abrahamian became a two-time runner-up instead of a winner. The returning player lost the winning title to his friend Josh Martinez after a bitter jury made the decision that Paul in fact, overplayed the game.

"The jury was pissed. I did what I did and had to face 16 people and I was the only vet," Paul told The Hollywood Reporter after losing the game.

Adding, "I don't know what they expected me to do other than swindle my way to the top."

Below, Paul opens up to THR further about what went wrong, why he think he's lost some support this season and addresses some of the biggest criticisms his game faced.

You lost the game for a second time. What happened?

I don't know, dude. The jury was pissed. I did what I did and had to face 16 people and I was the only vet. I don't know what they expected me to do other than swindle my way to the top. I don't know why they couldn't see the strategy and I thought Josh was the perfect person to be up against because there wasn't much strategy to his game play.

Why do you think you didn't have a lot of alumni support this season?

I didn't know that. They were talking ****? To all the alumni talking **** I highly suggest you go on a season being the only vet. I'm pretty sure almost all of you who are talking **** have never made it to the final two. Check the stats, bro! (Laughs.) I don't know why they don't like me, but I don't really care.

One thing revealed on the live feeds was that Christmas has feelings for you.

Thanks for revealing that to me now. I love Josh and Christmas to the moon and back, but we're all different people and live different lives. You all know me I'm the showmance killer. I don't get into showmances.

Were you surprised Cody won "America's Favorite Houseguest"?

It's a huge question mark in my head right now. I thought he was bizarre. He was rude to the houseguests. He was mean. He wanted to start physical altercations. He said a lot of things that I didn't think were OK.

What do you make of the Paul versus Cody storyline?

It's stupid. That guy walked in here telling me he hated me on my season. He was rude to me so I had no choice. He never gave me a chance so I don't know why I should have given him a chance.

One of the questions from the jury tonight was about bullying. Do you think you bullied people this season?

Absolutely not. A big part of Big Brother is mental warfare. If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. All of these people who are claiming I was bullying were right on that train and I was voicing what all of them were saying. Everyone tossed the word bullying around, but nothing that I said or dictated was ever non-game related. I never said, "Go, tell this person they're ugly." But go drive this person nuts so they don't perform well in the next competition that's Big Brother. If you can't handle that then I don't know why you're here to win half a million dollars.

You don't think trying to get people to quit and taunting them is bullying?

It wasn't encouraging them to quit. The only person I could say doing that to is Cody. He was trying to get into physical altercations with everybody and constantly said he didn't want to be here. If you don't want to be here than why are you here? He clearly couldn't handle the **** talking so why not toss more his way?

Did you plan how you were going to play before you walked into the house?

No. I didn't know I was the only vet. I didn't know I was going to play with 16 crazy people.

Why did everyone follow you this season? Was it because you were a mastermind or were they star struck?

Whatever it was it worked. I was working my social game every single day to get where I was. People were mad about friendship, I'm sorry I can't take 15 houseguests to the final two. If you expect me to throw my game away for you than you're just playing yourself.

You had a huge following last season. Do you think you have that same support?

I have no idea. I was painted as the villain.

Painted as the villain or were you the villain?

I wasn't the villain. I just came back to play a game. I don't know what you guys expected me to do. Did you want me to come back as the only vet and just hold hand with everybody. In order to beat them I had to beat them. I came here to play a game. My fans would be more upset with me if I threw away my game than play the way I did.

13. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Worst season of all time. Paul got screwed. No point in playing the game.

14. cardpire

cardpire Member

i both think that paul got screwed (obv), and think that josh winning in a shocker salvaged an awful season. don't know what that means, really lol. guess i care more about entertaining tv or shock value than i am passionate about who actually wins BB.

15. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

I was surprised at how well Josh handled the questions. I thought he would get stumped on a question and Paul would talk his way into winning.

It came down to Paul not owning up to anything. Even in the interview above he was still deflecting. Should have just been a full out villian and won, instead he tried to stay blood free even through the questioning.

16. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Paul got 3 weeks of safety at the beginning of the season, he didn't get screwed. He lost the social game and that cost him even though he won the strategy game. Everything the producers did they did to keep Paul in the house. He got his dream finals scenario but the damage he had personally inflicted on houseguests was too much for him to overcome in the end.

17. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Whose game did Josh call out that everybody didn't already know?

The jury was upset that Paul over lied but they all supported the over lying when it was someone else being targeted. Alex and Jason thought it was funny. Laughing, waving bye to his picture and even looked like they flipped him off, all while walking behind Kevin.

#257 Blatz, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  18. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

CBS is in love with Jess.

20. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Good. She's hot and he's unintentionally funny.