1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

Biden Should Choose Susan Rice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, May 18, 2020.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

as someone who went from a hardcore obama supporter to a hardcore trump defender im curious how you would vote in 2020. trump or biden?

trump has spent the past 3.5 years dismantling obamas legislative achievements and biden would probably bring many of them back. so which way would you swing brah?

Rocket River likes this.
  3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

*******,, I have gone through this with you for over year. I defend Trump on Russia. We have gone through me not supporting his policies.

GET OFF MY DICK ABOUT IT

Get a ****ing life

#3 pgabriel, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    Space Ghost and B@ffled like this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@jo mama

One of the reasons I'm vocal against the collusion stupidity and other non policy subjects is that Democrats obsession on those subjects only help Trump by solidifying his support

Now stop obsessing on what I posted about Obama and Trump. Please

5. jo mama

whats with the anger and name calling brah? i asked a simple question in a friendly manner. im genuinely curious how you will vote.

i expect you to apologize for calling me as ******* or i shall be forced to report you.

Rocket River and B@ffled like this.
  6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Because I've explained this to you already. Why the **** should I have to again in a thread about Biden

Three reasons in that response make you an *******.. you are obsessed with me and then forget I gave the same response to you a year ago. Another reason you're an ******* about it

You've brought it up at least 5 times and I give the same response. Bookmark this

7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What’s with the homophobic language. Grow up

jiggyfly likes this.
  8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Andre0087 and Blatz like this.
  9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro I'm not calling him gay. So if I say that wasn't my intention, don't tell me I don't know my intention and you do

You're just as bad as him

B@ffled likes this.
  11. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

It's not homophobic language, IMO. I certainly didn't take it that way. It's a common saying. Like 'get of my a$$ about it'. And more importantly, it's free speech. That being said, I'm not out to purposely offend you or anyone else about this.

Susan Rice... It's like getting the band back together. I guess she would be his Dick Cheney, which he obviously needs. God, I wish the Dems would have put up someone that isn't a lifer in the establishment. Change needs to come from both parties.

pgabriel likes this.
  12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I type my thoughts, I curse, it's a bad habit. Some people curse because their vocabulary is limited, not bragging, but that's an issue for me. I'll try to tone that down.

Just wanted to start a thread about Rice when I saw her Saturday. Sorry Jo Mamma got me so upset but I thought he had let this go. As much as he has badgered me about defending Trump I thought I had settled this with him

13. jo mama

im not doing anything wrong. im simply asking who pgabriel is going to vote for. its weird to see him getting so upset over a simple question.

he still has not answered my question. i really want to know who he plans to vote for. the guy who is dismantling his political heros policies or the guy who will remantle them. its a legit question.

i fully stand by that post. in fact, its more true today than it was when i originally posted it.

im not badgering you about your support of trump. im asking who you will vote for.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I agree on the retread aspect. Susan Rice should have replaced Mrs Clinton for Secretary of State but removed herself from consideration after the Ben Ghazi and Republicans criticizing her comments about it

She too that got the team. There is a retread issue but it is what it is. On the retread subject and on Democrats general reaction to Trump's victory in 2016, Democrats miss.that Trump gave the Republican constituency some excitement in terms of something different.

It's a reason I was so adamant about them focusing on collusion. They missed the big picture

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro

I said then and today what I defend trump about

Do you see me defending his policies. If not don't ask me that stupid ass question about whom I voting for and admit you're not even paying attention to what I respond to you about Trump

You're just digging in on being an *******. Don't try to nice it up now that I've shown you badgering me. Do you want me to search another thread where you keep on this.

Drop it

16. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Isn't Trump's big picture to 'shake things up' since he's an outsider? It would be nice if both parties had someone willing to do the same. But I digress. Susan Rice is certainly qualified. If the dems won, I'd sleep OK knowing that Rice was #2 and not Stacy Abrahams or K. Harris. Rice is clued in geopolitically. ....... Of course I'm not voting for them. I'm merely commenting on Rice and her qualifications.

17. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I'm curious. I assume you'd vote a Biden/Rice ticket since you started the thread. Then again, I do understand that there's still time to make that decision in Nov., after the country opens up and how that goes. Just asking. I'm voting republican.

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The virus is gonna help Democrats with people wanting experienced government people. Not to step on the afflicted but it's a political gift

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I consider Republicans but I've never liked Trump way before politics. Even more so I'm not anti immigration as a matter of fact I think borders are an outdated concept. Countries are only ideas at this point. Borders were necessary when crops weren't a guarantee and technology hadn't made natural resources abundant.

I don't expect anyone to be with me on borders but we are a global community now.

There are no countries just corporations

20. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Agreed. And you hear some on the right say folks on the left are secretly loving that this happened. I don't believe that. It's horrible. But if the country responds and rebounds, that's a feather in Trump's hat he'll campaign on. My hope is that I'm right and everyone wants the country to rebound. Then let the chips fall where they fall. My hope is that he's not undermined at the expense of you and I. If you listen to the MSM he doesn't need help undermining himself.