1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Better Call Saul Season 3

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

no way is Chuck that smart at being dirty. he always plays by the rules and he's just not going to be good enough to do more than we expect

2. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

You might want to just rewatch the episode lol. Him taking apart that car was like half of it.

Chilly_Pete likes this.
  3. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Yeah I guess I just didn't connect all the dots. That's why I like this show and BB so much. It's fun to analyze all the things that happened in the episode and talk about it with other fans.

BigM likes this.
  4. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

After he took the burner car apart he had all but given up and then saw some replacement gas caps in the towing lobby and that was his ah-ha moment..

5. 92i

92i Member

I am watching Breaking Bad right now, I am at season 3, I'm loving it. I saw the ad for Better Call Saul on Netflix, are there any spoiler from Breaking Bad in it ? I.e should I finish Breaking Bad before starting this show ?

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I think it's the other way around. You won't enjoy BCS as much until you finish BB.

No real spoilers so far other than Saul is not in the 1st episodes of BB, and until the end of BB Season 2, you don't meet Mike. And if Gus appears soon in BCS, then you've just met him in BB too. I can't remember how Gus is developed in BB, but his backstory might contain some spoilers,,,we don't know yet.

BCS is backstories of some supporting characters, who don't appear right away in BB. Knowing their backstory might not be something you want to know just yet. But I think more importantly, you wont enjoy BCS as much until you finish BB. We are meant to know these characters' future while watching their backstory. I wouldn't advise watching BCS before BB,,,unless you just don't want to watch BB

kaleidosky likes this.
  7. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Finish Breaking Bad without hesitation. There is no reason to watch this show at the same time or even start it when you have so much BB awesomeness ahead.

kaleidosky and daywalker02 like this.
  8. 92i

92i Member

Ok I'll take your advise and finish BB first. Thanks!

9. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

IDK, I think you're underestimating Chuck's level of willingness to get filthy to prove his point...

10. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, I think this season will probably show more of that. I can't recall atm, but I think Chuck has done/hinted at some things to prove his point in the past.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

We watch this sideshow because BB was so awesome. As good as Saul is and was Pinkman and Walter White were on another stellar level.

Saul is as good or as bad as Skyler White or Hank the Police man to me.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Better Call Saul without having watched BB all the way through would equate in BCS being the worst show you've ever seen.

92i likes this.
  13. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Maybe Hank, but Skylar was annoying as crap to me the whole time.

Saul is the perfect spin-off character, honestly.

It's just, as I've already provided my thoughts on... they haven't really done much with him. You get very little of what made him an exciting character in BB, in Better Call Saul.

Torn n Frayed and daywalker02 like this.
  14. the shark

the shark Member

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not but Ernesto looking like Gus is no coincidence.

15. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

There's been some speculation about that, yes...

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Forgot how annoying the woman could be. Was years ago. But I recollect the actress Anna Gunn being pretty good.

Not worst but surely mediocre and boring.

#116 daywalker02, Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  17. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

[​IMG]

daywalker02 likes this.
  18. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

19. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

damn, what a pos. wow.

I thought I knew Chuck and he thought he knew Jimmy we were both way the **** off

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  20. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

it's like Saul is successful and happy with kim and his new office with his practice. he has his own secretary. The audience finally gets to see him do well. and this happens. You know what's next. But the truth is you know how it ends up and he loses everything