1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beto vs Ted

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 24, 2018.

1. mockster

mockster Member

He’s obviously a rude and mean human being. I guess all those awards from Jessie Jackson were just paid off?. Apparently back then he was awesome for hiring a lot of African Americans and donating to the black community but now he’s just a pos

2. mockster

mockster Member

That was the most biased article with the biggest assumptions and opinionated views. While I won’t deny some aspects of it that site is exactly what’s wrong with majority of left and right leaning media

Most of the points were ridiculous claims of racist.

RocketsLegend likes this.
  3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

That's what you could come up with huh? Diddy didn't "hang out" w Trump. Trump attended his 30th bday party back in the day.

As far as Snoop goes --

A cadre of musicians and entertainers teamed up in 2011 to obliterate the ego of pre-president Donald Trump for his roast on Comedy Central. Snoop hammered Trump with a slew of insults during his time onstage. "I wish I had half your money but for that you need a 20-year-old's p---y and a divorce lawyer," joked Snoop.

His most poignant stab at Trump came when he commented on the mogul's hopes of one day running for president. "Donald's saying he wants to run for president and move into the White House. Why not? It wouldn't be the first time you've pushed a black family out of their home."

4. mockster

mockster Member

Weird that a racist gets all these invites to famous black actors and singers parties?

Oh man your referencing a roast as a valid point?. Go do some research and rewatch that they all hugged and dapped each other. As you know roast are done in good fun I guess you forgot that. Snoop has been seen hanging with him in the past among many other black rappers.

I’m done I know how this works. Whoever is on the opposite team they get attacked and hated it goes for both parties.

I could care less for him so it’s not hurting me what you believe even if it is a media bias

Debatable if he’s said racist references I’m sure it’s a possibility but he’s just a rude person to begin with but do I think he’s a racist that has it out for blacks and Hispanics. Hell no.

#2684 mockster, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    RocketsLegend likes this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing like that proves he isn't racist. Most of that never happened. Yes, Jackson gave Trump an award. Trump has donated almost nothing to black communities.

His actions are those of a racist. So whether or not he actually is a racist doesn't really matter. I'm just going by his actions.

6. mockster

mockster Member

Your wrong he has, what actions?. People love to twist “trump moves black family out of home” so he must be racist, no that dude didn’t care what color they were he’s moved plenty of people of any skin color out of their homes. He’s. Business tycoon and whatever was in his way he bulldozing it down.

I’m done I can’t beleive I’m actually here defending trump again. I just ask for people to be open minded and less bias and look at things from an open perspective instead of a blue or red mob mentality.

“Racist” is thrown around very loosely these days

7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

The actions that I'm referring to are the actions that discriminated against black families looking to rent homes. It wasn't just moving a family out of their homes it was showing different properties to black renters than he would show to white renters. Trump has donated almost nothing to black communities. This has nothing to do with blue or red it has to do with facts. Trump's own legal team agreed and that is why he settled the lawsuit. This is coming from the man who brags about never settling lawsuits.

The way Trump refers to black Democrats is different than how refers to white Democrats and political opponents. He calls them thieves and unprepared. He didn't say that about Tester or other white political opponents. He said it about it about two prominent black candidates he campaigned against.

When his white friends were indicted and accused of spousal abuse and harassment, Trump complained about the due process. When 5 black and Latino folks were accused of being murderers, rapists, and muggers Trump led the charge against them. They were found guilty. Then DNA proved they were actually innocent. Trump never backed down. So he has an idea for the process of whites but has applied it differently to minorities.

Trump said specifically that a Federal Judge was not capable of doing his job because of his Mexican heritage. That is absolutely bigoted. He has used the fear of minorities as a campaign tool over and over. So if he isn't a racist it doesn't matter. He acts like one and does the work of one.

joshuaao likes this.
  8. mockster

mockster Member

Okay man, a lot of opinion and no proof but it’s all good. I know he’s not a good hunan being but it’s easy to sway it in that direction. As I said trump has gone after anyone in his way color didn’t matter.

I don’t know his heart maybe he is racist, I just think he’s an *******

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Twitter and other companies like Google which are content provided, demanded regulations to be passed to keep net neutrality. So they seem to support regulations on ISPs that protect their business against unfair competition and discrimination all while they exercise discrimination against their users after MANY years of not censoring people and then all of a sudden flipping the script once everyone became invested. Kind of fraudulent

These are complex issues

10. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

He was sued and had to settle is fact and proof. It isn't an opinion. He was sued because he went after people of color a different way than he did whites. I named specific incidents in which he acted one way to people of color and different way to people who were white even though they were both on opposite sides of Trump.

Look, it's obvious you've formed your opinion and won't let examples of racism change your mind. I don't care whether Trump is a racist or not. Because his actions are racist and he does the work of a racist. I've listed specific examples. Those aren't an opinion. If you don't want to see that, I'm not going to change that. I'm not worried about it.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  11. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is for all you asshats who claim we must be from California or aren't "real Texans" if we voted for Beto. Go f**k yourselves.

From CNN exit polls:

[​IMG]

Air Langhi, quikkag and jo mama like this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Only a fake Texan would post that...

13. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You’re assuming anyone saying that is capable of interpreting a simple graphic.