1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Rockets Period Since 93-95

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MystikArkitect, Jan 10, 2019.

1. MystikArkitect

Lots of talk about Harden and how he manufactures his points, or CP3s injuries, or Gordon’s shooting slump. I’ve stopped clicking on the new fangled debate shows altogether as it pertains to the Rockets and Harden.

I’m actually enjoying this and will continue to do so. It’s so hard to get this as a fan. To have a transcendent player just killing it game in, game out. It’s so rare. And yet we fall into the he said she said of what national pundits think about our player, GM, or coach. Whatever. Alls I know is that I don’t want to be 20 years older wishing I appreciated this Rockets era more than I have.

I’m having fun. This is fun. Championship or not.

2. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Great post. Not only am I loving it, but it’s crazier when I think about how out of love I was with the NBA the first month and a half of the season with that horrid start. To me, it looked like everything was doomed.

I’m definutely having fun. The “championship or not” I don’t exactly feel the same way. It’s not about the championship, but I just sense if we don’t get the championship then we most likely didn’t beat the Warriors and I want us to beat them in the playoffs. They’ve ended our season 3 times, and have taken numerous shots at us through the media.
    (Also can’t have the Raps winning the ‘chip; personal reasons.)

fallenphoenix, topfive and joeson332 like this.
  3. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Im with it bro but honestly, f*** the Warrriors, I need to beat them, for personal reasons.

4. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

5. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I've always said, as long as we do the logical stuff as an organization - and our guys work hard and play with heart - I'm a happy guy!

I even found enjoyment in the Scola/Sura/Landry 'treadmill of mediocrity' era... they were a scrappy bunch! :)

What burns my biscuits is when we fritter away opportunities due to ego, stupidity or stubbornness...

jus sayin... lol ;)