1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best moment this season?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hippieloser, Mar 8, 2004.

Tags:
?

Which single moment made you most proud to be a Rockets fan so far this season??

1. Yao fouling out Shaq and going on to win another matchup

63 vote(s)
    51.6%
  2. Finally beating the Mavericks

26 vote(s)
    21.3%
  3. "THE" All-Star game alley-oop

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. Knocking down Minny and Indiana on the road

12 vote(s)
    9.8%
  5. Trading Moochie Norris

18 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Which has been the most exciting SINGLE moment of Rockets basketball this season?

Here's a poll to start the discussion... please add your own faves.

2. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Yao taking out shaq no doubter, Moochie leaving wasnt so bad ether ;)

3. oliver_67

oliver_67 Member

I think that the best moment of the season is yet to come: knocking out Minny and Spurs and take the Lakers to game 7 in the Western conference final.

We will lead in game 7th all the way down and gets beat by another Kobe buzzer beater!;)

4. Hippieloser

Well, let's say regular season thus far, then. ;)

5. Visagial

Visagial Contributing Member

I will honestly feel slight sorry for KG after we knock them out of the first round. Hopefully for my conscience, we won't sweep them :)

6. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

How about the day we clinch a playoff spot. That will be the best moment this season.

7. Hippieloser

Not me. Houston, WHAT! :p

8. Yan_Yao

Yan_Yao Member

For me, the best moment so far in this season is When Yao outplaying Shaq, and Rox finally beat the Mav in 6 attempt.

On the Rockets vs. Mav game, I was jumping up and down when Yao score those 5 points in the last minute. I was so excited to the point that I almost punch my TV.

9. a-rock

a-rock Member

had to go with the moochie-trade...

trading two bad contracts for on "bad" contract is always a good thing... and weatherspoon playing hard everytime he´s on the court, he might not the skill of a great pf, but for sure the heart... kinda like carlos rogers....

you guys remember him after the day one of his brothers died, when he put up about 30 points against karla malone and the jazz....