1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best curbside deals

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by garthomps, Apr 7, 2020.

1. garthomps

garthomps Contributing Member

What are you guys going for? Looking for some variety to break things up a bit.

been picking up el tiempo fajita meal, ragin Cajun crawfish special, los tios, etc.

Particularly interested in the family style specials.

2. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Roegels BBQ

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm so dang paranoid about the people handling, cooking, sneezing on food I haven't eaten any takeout period. I've been cooking all my meals and having groceries delivered.

This pandemic paranoia has gotten to me. All I can think of is how I was supposed to be flying to Ireland this month and enjoying 5 weeks of scenic nature, away from the concrete jungle of urban life. Ugh. I just want to get away!

CometsWin likes this.