1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Beating Golden State

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

But y you here tho? Saltayyyyy gurllll

2. Mr. Motiejunas

We got ourselves a fight.

Snow Villiers and Pen15clubber like this.
  3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

The mangina is here baby, here to stay

Snow Villiers likes this.
  4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

This is such a terrible thread.

I dont question your fandom @swyyyguy

You obviously dig the rockets but.... Why do you keep trolling us.

You are not an idiot. You had to have known that this thread is perceived as trolling. This is such troll bs lol

5. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

This and the previous series, just like the rest of the season is always a work in progress. I like how our offense is predicated on what the other team gives us and we lock in on Defense. The key I've been seeing all season is trust that James Harden has with his crew. Looking at last night's game 20 points and 14 assists, 6 players in double digits and all 13 players on the roster scoring, this team has synergy to this point that has never been achieved in Houston since the championship eras. Every game - they adjust and get better - always looking to improve. They've really done a great job at adjusting and being fluid in the changes. The formula is simple and prevalent - trust each other from the top down. That's a winning formula no matter how the season turns out - I assert into a championship.

RudyTBag likes this.
  6. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Reading the thread, none of it talks about beating Golden State.
    I know my job is boring but geesh

Pen15clubber likes this.
  7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I don't know why the OP bothers me as much as he does. I guess at this point it doesn't matter because I know he's full of ****

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

You should question his fandom. Wait till the next time the mavs are good. Prob 10-15 years and Yule c

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

He has devoted his life to trolling rockets forums from the inside. He even went as far as creating the Bruce Bowen profile to make us think there was a Spurs fan in our midst.

10. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

guys remember, okc isn't the team to worry about. not even spurs really. we just have to figure out how to beat GSW

11. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

If we're the 3 seed, we'll play OKC in the second round so we do need to worry about them...