1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[BBALLBREAKDOWN] Gameplay of Noah

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by hardLINer, Mar 7, 2014.

1. hardLINer

hardLINer Member

i think noah is the second best center in the league. would pick him over hibbert any day a week and twice on sunday. he plays with his heart and fights for every possession. great video to show that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFUU3QrLb5U

2. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

I like his game but think he is kind of a douche. He pouts about Lebron's poor sportsmanship and KG's taunting, yet there are plenty of instances of him doing the same.

3. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

I would take him over Howard, he is a true Warrior and plays with all his Heart and is the leader of that Bulls team who lost Deng and Rose,it is Gonna be an Epic Series in the Second round of the playoffs for Miami or Indiana
    I can see them taking it to 7 against them if he stays healthy

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

joakim noah is a beast.

i used to hate him at florida but he's just too good now. i have to respect him.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I still don't like him. But he's good.

6. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

A quality of Noah's that almost everyone overlooks is his passing skills. He's got good hands in general and a great ability to spot open players. He's at 4.8 ast per game this year (on the offensively-challenged Bulls too). Compare that with other centers 2nd most Spencer Hawes at 3.2 ast and 3rd most Dwight Howard at 1.8 ast. Furthermore, what you wouldn't expect is that he does it with great efficiency with a C position, league-leading ~2 ast/TO ratio.

That's a better ast/TO ratio than most PGs, including Bev and Lin. He's pretty much Rick Adelman's wet dream.