1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Battle Red Day set for Nov. 3 vs Colts

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Jet Blast, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Jet Blast

Jet Blast Contributing Member

2. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

As long as they don't go all red (ketchup bottles) for national TV, should be a good day.

They do quite well in the battle red.

3. BE4RD

BE4RD Member

We should go battle red @ Indy instead.

Maybe we would actually win there for once.

4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Haha, that would be awesome.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Ughhhhhh. Jacksonville, Tennessee, Indianapolis.... sigh, I'm over this division man. It bores me.

6. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

That's because Andrew Luck, at this point, is the most dynamic QB in the division. When it was Peyton and VY (I know, he sucks, but you can't deny the fact that he was entertaining) along with a much more competitive Jacksonville team, it wasn't so bad. Right now though, I agree, this division is very blah. Mainly I blame the Jaguars for that.

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

We will win there at least three times in a row beginning this season. :eek: Book it and remind me of this Nov. 3rd, on midnight, after the first of many wins there. The site http://calendar.yahoo.com can help.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I don't like wearing special uniforms for these divisional opponents, it's like we're making a big deal over the game. We should carry ourselves with swagger and treat these jabronis like anybody else. They aren't anything special, they haven't earned anything yet. Let's put on fancy jerseys for fun games. Letterman jackets and ****.

9. Classic

Classic Member

No more letterman jackets. The outcome was just embarrassing.

& yea, think Battle Red would have been better for another opponent

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I was kidding about the jackets. They were cool though let's be honest.

11. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

They have a battle red, steel blue, and liberty white theme once each per season and a different theme all 8 home games

It's not really because they're our rivals per se because they use a different theme every game at home anyways

12. 45souf

45souf Member

When do jersey's typically get re-designed, or tweaked? Do they get tweaked yearly or just whenever the owner feels need? Just curious

13. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

I'm still waiting for them to make the bold move of going red jersey, blue pants for a game.

I'd also like to see how red numbers/blue jerseys or blue numbers/red jerseys look.