1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Baseball] Roberto Alomar's Ex Suing Him For Exposing Her To HIV.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by percicles, Feb 11, 2009.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

WOW!!!!

2. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

damn that is some crazy stuff.. raped by two mexicans when 17. that's really awful.

3. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

So guys can get yeast infections too?

4. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

That entire story is full of nightmares.

5. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

6. zantabak1111

zantabak1111 Member

ok so the chronicle said they had 4 years of unprotected sex even though he had yummy infections in his throat and mouth ulcers.....sounds like a golddigger. Then to top it off she said he tested positive for AIDS but she tested Negative? Holy smokes the worlds first case of constant fornication with an AIDS patient where the partner resisted it. Hurry draw her blood I think we may have a cure for AIDS

7. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Well, I know you are joking. There are actually HIV resistant people. I swear they are already studying them.

8. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

So, she doesn't have HIV or AIDS but she's suing him for $15M? Right . . . .

9. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Ya'll need to be a little more HIV postive in this thread.

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwGP9DAAi4A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwGP9DAAi4A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. dtowninyourtown

dtowninyourtown Contributing Member

Don't know if you are serious or not but from what I've heard, just because you have unprotected sex with someone with aids does not mean you automatically contract it.

12. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

You don't.

I have something like, it would take the equivalent of drinking 15 cups of their saliva to contract AIDS from someone.

Not that you can't get it from having sex with someone who has AIDS, but the most common way to contract it is from blood.

13. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

so she wasn't exposed yet is suing him for exposing her?

the symptoms described should be taught in every AIDS awareness/sex-education class around the world....

14. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

She was exposed, she just didn't contract it. Apparently, the "emotional distress" from thinking you "could" have contracted AIDS even though you know you didn't is worth $15 Mil. The way the article is worded make it sound like he tested positive in 2005 which means she stayed with him for another 3 years after she knew he had AIDS and knew she was clean. But now that they're broken up, she wants money.

I'm skeptical he even has it. Seems like Sandy would have known. It's equally plausible, whether he has AIDS or not, that she got used to being taken care of by a multi-millionaire and that he dumped her and now she's just trying to get more cash out of him.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I think thrush is a yeast infection in the mouth...

16. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

17. no_answer

no_answer Member

I think she's going to lose.