1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Bad Time to Play the Heat

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheFreak, Jan 6, 2000.

1. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Unfortunately, Miami just lost at home to Vancouver the other night. If we were hoping to catch them off guard, the Grizzlies may have ruined that plan. Stupid Grizzlies.

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Thats exactly what i was going to post right now but i see you did it.

I agree 100%, THe heat are PISSSSSSSSED OFF that the sorry grizzles beat them. Look for them to come out strong... ESPECIALLY Alonzo, He had a bad game and got fouled out early the last game.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF CATO IS PLAYING? Because if he isnt then ..... We got a loooooooooooong night ahead of us.

3. RocketHead2

RocketHead2 Member

was it a fluke or the beginning of a losing streak. If a team is playing bad then it doesn't matter if a team like Vancouver beats them. But Im with you guys. No matter the scenario, you have to think the rox will lose tonight.

4. finalsY2K

finalsY2K Member

dammit, I hate this negativity. I think the Rockets are underrated right now and the Heat is WAY overrated. The Rockets could very well steal one even with Heat being pissed.

Just remember, Bulls came back with Kukoc out there. Hey, when does Hakeem come back?

5. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Hey i still think we have maybe a chance.
    But if Mourning goes wild for 40 points, 20 Rebounds and 6 blocks.. I wouldnt be surprised.

ONE MATCHUP I realllllly ... REALLLLLLLLLLLY think we have to take advantage of is ... WELL ... THE PG SPOT

STEVIE WONDER vs. VINCE ...I mean Anthony Carter

Ok steve has to take more shots tonight than ever. Because this is rookie vs rookie.