1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Austin Rivers (elbow) out vs. Timberwolves Wednesday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Feb 12, 2019.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

saleem likes this.
  2. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Really could use him in this game. Chris Paul has trouble guarding the faster guards in the league like Jeff Teague and Derrick Rose.

3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Wow, another injury, CP3 and EG will have to work overtime.:(

bilaal14, BasketMAD and bro2044 like this.
  4. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

I bet a million dollars that Harden's shoulder is a lot sorer than River's elbow but watch him play. What a wuss. He has the a week to rest it during ASB. How about suck it up and get a some sort of treatment for it and play through it as your team needs you in this game. Harden no doubt back to plus 40 minutes in tomorrow night's game when it would be nice to keep his minutes down

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Kevin Durant using my account? o_O:eek::confused:

Nook likes this.
  6. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Yuck. Trap game in Minny.

We owe them for that awful collapse and making Covington look like prime time Ron Ron.

I would hate playing in the cold, and I imagine the Rockets don't enjoy trips to Minny. I know that everybody hates going into Utah. That's a given.

I'm happy for DRose, but I want to beat Minny. I loved watching Clint destroy KAT in the playoffs and seeing Thibs with one eye shut in a grimace with his pirate voice of disgust.

Also, I want the Rockets to beat Minny because it reminds me of McHale aka Clap Clap/Play Harder/GangstaWalk when the game is out of reach to call a timeout/Overrated James Harden hater.

/vent

XO

7. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Time for Shumpert to prove his worth, this is why we got him..

8. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Get some rest Austin!

9. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Hey, Cod, who we gonna trade for?

Oh, wait.... (looks at calendar) S**********t.

Fyreball likes this.
  10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

LOL

Right? Timing is everything. How's life for you?

I would have done extra radiation for what we should have gotten lol, but damn the NBA is quick. Shoot, everyone except for Blade (WilsonC) and the Miami Boys in my signature were moved. So, the Ears were good this year with knowing who was on the outs even very early (Tobias), but unfortunately, Riley and Memphis couldn't keep their word. We would have 2 Greens now and a Lil Wayne. But, (shhh)it happens. In those final hours, GMs are burned. And, I truly think Morey will take this one personally based on how active he has been. Like, he nearly had Ainge giving us part of his future, but AD messed all that up.

I like the Shumpert deal and Faried/Austin have been great. I think Morey needs props for moving Ennis because that was just a poor fit. MDA wanted him in the off-season, but he couldn't fill Trev's shoes. I DO think that Shump can and will, along with Twin.

Like I said, a good Ear promised me that it's all but done. And if you get your full House back, we look pretty good when healthy. But, if there's no house, one big bunk will be empty.

Also, Portland is going to fall apart shortly, and that 4th will be ours. Denver is going to finally feel the goosebumps and OKC will grab that 2 spot for good. I expect us to be the 3rd seed when it's said and done.

Be excited Brotha!

All love

XO

IvanLCPM, Vivi, Deuce and 24 others like this.
  11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Were you the guy in the tunnel who almost got his butt whooped?

Nimo likes this.
  12. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Thanks for dropping in. I’m doing well. I had sent you a message; hoping you still might drop into town (although I know it isn’t easy for you).

Peace out.

saleem likes this.
  13. saleem

I don't think it's right to say that Rivers is a wuss. Nobody knows the extent of his injury. Better for him to sit out. We can't afford extra injuries.

jcmoon likes this.
  14. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

he is far from a wuss....

Little Bit and saleem like this.
  15. saleem

Yeah, he plays with guts. He does need to shoot better though, and be more consistent.

16. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

I.D.I.O.T. confirmed

IvanLCPM likes this.
  17. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

need a real PG signing for the 3rd available slot after locking Kieff...cp3 and baby Doc are injury prone playahs

18. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

PHantom injury. Rivers sitting out to ensure Harden gets his touches to make 30.

chadyang likes this.
  19. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Sorry that I'm out of the loop, but can anyone fill me on the Lil Wayne reference and what we might have had from Ainge if not for AD?

20. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

Wayne Ellington and Jaylen Brown

Nolen likes this.