1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Austin Rivers “Say Something”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RasaqBoi, Feb 10, 2019.

1. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

2. Theking

Theking Member

Haha. Isnt this DaDakota or whatever that fools name is

Blurr#7 likes this.
  3. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I was definitely saying egg lol

Answer in this context is the chicken.

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

What if he said Morey is better than your Daddy?

Rivers is our Ariza replacement.

Pull up

Or

Say Something

5. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

@RasaqBoi bro Rivers been hanging on that nawf side too long.

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

im still confused. rivers is still the bad guy doe right?

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Has to grow a full beard to be considered tough guy.

8. steveng125

steveng125 Member

Wow! If you get punkd out by Austin Rivers you shouldn’t be talking mess to anyone. Rivers is an easy out imo

9. skroodup25

skroodup25 Member

you do realize rivers is a 6'4" 180lbs high level athlete right..... not saying he's a world beater but I doubt hes an easy out.....

10. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

LOL! I love you steve but Rivers would beat tha breaks off you man.

11. JamalP.

JamalP. Member

That fan super weak. If you gone talk noise talk it free country. Dont turn into a little kid when someone check you. Typical America problem everybody's a tough guy until its time to do tough guy stuff. Then folks turn into Cory Bookers when he met the imaginary T-bone. Make America Great Again and dont talk if you dont have the intentions to back it up. Kudos to Austin Rivers for not being a peon and correcting dude. Who knows this lesson might save that weinie life 1 day.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yeah, he is. Dumb fan. Embarrassing. But you still kind of want someone to beat Austin's ass. 99'ers never forget.

13. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

This is at home. Is access to these hallways free or for special ticket holders? Not sure if there are TC personnel there in those halls, but if entry is free they need to turn away "fans" like these who are given the privilege to have the chance to interact with the players. Especially with this being at home, the players will be opposed to having our own fans greeting them after every game - regardless of win or loss.

Personally, I think it's really cool that TC has this. Would be a shame if players start asking Tillman to close these off because some fans will heckle our own players after a reg season loss.

JamalP. likes this.
  14. wesbound

wesbound Member

Punk move by Austin? You talking sh*t about him & backing a pu**y that was talking smack about his father (not that i care for Doc) and disappears in the darkness when confronted is the definition of PUNK moves.
    STICK TO THE SUBJECT & QUIT EMBARRASSING YOURSELF IN CLUTHFANS.NET BY BACKING UP PU**Y

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You seem like a chump, no disrespect.

Next you'll say saying the n word is free speech or some ****.

16. Nimo

Nimo Member

[​IMG]

biff17 likes this.
  17. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

[​IMG]

Don't start no sh**, won't be no sh**.

Freedom of speech can also provide you a one way ticket to freedom of gettin' these hands.

#57 FLASH21, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    pauebtg likes this.
  18. DustinS

DustinS Contributing Member

This is extremely disappointing.

The Toyota Center is the Houston Rockets house. This is where the players should be most comfortable playing and feel the most supported by their fans. This apparently takes place in an area that grants fans more intimate access to the players. As a fan if you are in this area you should only be there to support the players. If you are not supporting the players then you are not a fan and have no business there.

I may be “out of touch” or from a different school of thinking but I sure hope the real fans that witnessed those antics handled Austin’s business with that jerk for him.

bballjunkie and xaos like this.
  19. YOLO

YOLO Member

can't stand when fans think they can be disrespectful. you're not going to be a fan of everybody. Heckle/boo them whatever, but there's a lot of lines you just don't cross. that fan or whoever it was got shut up real quick. good for rivers. you deserved to be checked acting like that. that goes for anyone else that thinks they can run their mouth without any consequences.

absolutely nothing wrong with what rivers did there. love it

#59 YOLO, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    bballjunkie likes this.
  20. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I had a similar experience in the WCS back when we came back to beat the Clippers (ironically, led by CP3, BG, and our boy Austin) in that game 7 on our homecourt.

Right before the second half started I yelled at Josh Smith, who was standing at about mid-court, "HEY JOSH!" he turned to my direction, under the stanchion about 6 rows back, in acknowledgement and I then yelled "LETS FINISH THIS!!!" he nodded in approval and we went on to beat them quite handedly.

Lots of people have this strange mentality that these guys are encased in some sort of dome and can't hear or see what others around them say or do. Only morons do this sort of thing.