1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Astros vs Mets 1986 Game on MLB TV NOW!

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by DaDakota, Mar 8, 2016.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What a great game to watch....if you are as old as me, you don't want to miss it.

Billy Hatcher coming up they are in the bottom of the 14th.....NOW

DD

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Now we are into the bad portion, we get to game 7, Mike Scott would have gotten us to the series.

DD

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Trying a suicide squeeze with Ashby batting in the bottom of the first was the stupidest thing Hal Lanier ever did in his managerial career.

4. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

No thanks.

It was way to painful the first time. It's one of those games and series I still haven't gotten over.

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Yep...we were there....very depressing. And regardless of how exciting the outcome was, innings 2-8 were very boring.

6. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Might be the last time I cried. I was only 11 at the time. I still remember seeing Jose Cruz's face in the dugout after the last out was made.