1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Astrodome] schiff attempts to collude with Russia

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Every Republican on the House Intelligence Committee is calling on Chairman Adam Schiff to resign Thursday, accusing the California Democrat of weaving a "demonstrably false" narrative of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and "undermining" the credibility of the panel. At a hearing Thursday, Republican Rep. Mike Conaway read a letter arguing Schiff has been "at the center of a well-orchestrated media campaign claiming, among other things, the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government."

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/house-intelligence-hearing-gets-heated-as-republicans-call-on-schiff-to-resign/#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s

#1 Astrodome, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2019
    MiddleMan and cml750 like this.
  2. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

this dude is such a limp dicked blowhard

3. cml750

cml750 Member

#fullofschiff

4. TheresTheDagger

#Schiffhappens
    #fullofSchiff
    #Schiffforbrains

cml750 likes this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Schiff is right, he is doing AMERICA's WORK !

DD

adoo, quikkag and Rashmon like this.
  6. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

So there's a misuse of source notation to spew invective, a false thread title and some random foreign comedy clip before getting anywhere near a fact or news of any kind.

7. mick fry

mick fry Member

There ya go.

MiddleMan likes this.
  8. mick fry

mick fry Member

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

#9 FranchiseBlade, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    quikkag and B-Bob like this.
  10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I suppose it is the historical imperative that after a rebellion fails, the purges will begin.

Schiff is facing the lost gamble that was the Mueller investigation. The DOJ has more investigatory chops, but they pursue criminal wrongdoing. Only the legislature can pursue political wrongdoing. But, with so much of the nation's faith tied up in Mueller delivering political justice along with criminal justice, when he demurs on criminal justice the case for political justice is undermined. Now Schiff is left still trying to achieve some political justice, but he's got a giant breach in the hull. It's probably impossible at this point.

11. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

its amazing to me that someone who looks like donald trump would continue to make fun of others looks. and his supporters, most of whom look like they came from the shallow end of the gene pool, eat it up.

talk about lack of self-awareness!

this ugly and bizarre looking, orange, bloated fat-ass makes fun of others looks...really?

look at his neck (or whatever that is). look how its squeezed into that shirt and is literally blobbing out the sides of his collar. that cant be comfortable.

at least schiff has a freaking neck!

[​IMG]

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Can't do much in the next two years.

Posterity won't bury everything but I'm not sure if people care enough to look back

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I agree not much to be done in the next 2 years. The Democrats do need to continue their fact-finding efforts right now to build the record, but I'd take all the eggs out of the impeachment basket and focus on 2020 elections. Historians are going to be keen to know the truth in the end though. This issue will continue to be scrutinized for a long time. Which is why the Congressional oversight work is important, to preserve the historical record.

14. Invisible Fan

Lulz at the Trump spawn using third party email servers.

Let's take this convo on WhatsApp shall we?

adoo, quikkag and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Our usual right wing posters are complaining about Schiff after Benghazi and Pizzagate?

quikkag and No Worries like this.
  16. dmoneybangbang

I think the important thing for the Dems is that the Mueller Report is released with as much information as possible.

Let the public see how Trump and his associates conducted their business during the campaign.

17. dmoneybangbang

18. dmoneybangbang

Hopefully your side isn’t orchestrating a cover up by using executive privilege and other legal means to bury the report.

It’s interesting how your media is already jumping to the conclusions that Trump didn’t do anything wrong and eveything was a hoax without the reading the report.

#18 dmoneybangbang, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  19. Invisible Fan

Obvious letdown aside, Trump packed the AG and Court positions. There's a certain futility among the impeach crowd.

I also don't have faith in Dim leadership properly harnessing that energy for great success. They think 51% is a victory.

Repubs think total control is a victory. 51% is just stalemate...towards next term's victory.

20. dmoneybangbang

If the AG/ Trump bury the report using executive privilege and the like then I agree.

I’m still optimistic we’ll get to see the report but I do have my worries.