1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Asik snubbed in Les Alexander's email

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iLookOK, Jul 13, 2013.

1. StevieCrossover

It'd be great if Asik stayed. Can't blame him from wanted to be the MAN down the middle. Now he's just a very good sidekick on the rockets that will hold it down. I hope he stays but if not, good luck to him.

2. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

I'm a player fan. followed Harden here and am now following Lin and Asik and Parsons. So as an Asik fan, I hope he goes somewhere where he can flourish as a starter and not riding off the bench in Houston.

3. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

o_0....

4. jwayne

jwayne Member

This is trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill... He mentioned a few foundational players... He isn't going to list the whole team in the email.

5. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

I was quite surprised that Jeremy's name was mentioned in the letter. This past couple of weeks I feel that Jeremy is like Jodi Foster's child in Flightplan.

6. CertifiedTroll

Why is Les emailing the same person that comes onto the forum to defend Royce White. I really doubt anyone that Les associates with defends Royce..

7. TC777JLIN168

TC777JLIN168 Member

Oh, I'm jealous! How do you get on Les' email list?

8. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/dmorey">@dmorey</a>, calling self assistant GM, on Lin, Asik: &quot;Reality is James and Dwight want to play with Jeremy and Omer. They're going to be here.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/356121603869913089">July 13, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Just a marketing thing. Lin should not be in there, but we want to keep the LOF's because they generate revenue.

Parsons actually deserves this for his commitment to recruiting Howard.

10. Visagial

Visagial Contributing Member

I think you've hit the nail on the head. Bottom line is that Les clearly likes Lin and I don't think he's going anywhere unless Harden and Dwight demand something.

11. kumakun

kumakun Member

thank you Les you have gained my respect and i know you understand the importance on Lin on the Rocket as well as Harden, Howard, Parsons and the rest of the team unlike some dillusional people here. Cant wait for next season, great job done by everyone on the organization. We Lin fans are now happy and will happily embrace the Rockets red and bring you into Taiwan/China with open arms now.
    Yours truly,
    LOF representatives

12. Panda23

Panda23 Member

He's your boss mate

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Maybe he's mad at Asik... or maybe marketing wrote it.

14. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

haha. Fan service for the LOFs.

15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I don't care what les, morey or ESPN says. Its proven you can't trust any of them lol how many times has morey said there will be no moves and then trades half the team?

If we keep Asik, only time will tell.

16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

If we keep the Omir, we will be UNSTOPPABLE!!

17. LAC

LAC Member

Yes, when it comes to Morey, there is just no guarantee. PPat and MM are still fresh in my head.

18. bootsdaddy

bootsdaddy Member

Jeez, when did Clutchfans turn into middle school girls? "Asik snubbed in Les Alexander's e-mail" This board is ridiculous...and we have 3 1/2 months until the regular season starts.

19. Rox23

Rox23 Member

He didn't mention Beverley either, or Smith, or Garcia.

These guys are all gone then.

20. AVoiceInACrowd

Geez, like he even knows or cares about LOFs. Go away troll.....

Seems like all these ABJs are crapping their pants anytime there is anything mentioned that might hint at Lin staying.