1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are the Wizards finally turning the page?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mig0s, Feb 1, 2017.

1. mig0s

mig0s Member

Started the season 2-8, then they are 22-8 in their last 30 games. Wall and Beal have been playing on All-star levels. One of the best backcourts in the league. Add Gortat, Otto Porter and Morris, they have a solid team. I can see them as underdogs in the playoffs.

Discuss

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Sounds like the same exact team that always loses in the playoffs to me.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

They are 12-2 since benching Marcus Thornton. 14 DNP-CDs in a row.

4. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

John Wall is the best PG in the league this year.

5. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

lol na

6. Matt78777

Matt78777 Contributing Member

if they truly have turned the corner hats off to Scott Brooks. Kinda felt like he was overrated after OKC given how boring the offense was and how talented that team was, but if he turns around the Wizards then I have to revise my opinion upward...

7. lionaire

lionaire Member

I like what I've seen from so far. Wall playing out of his mind. Beal is always a threat when healthy. I still feel like they're lacking the depth to really make noise in the East. Mahinmi coming back should help but they still need to upgrade their bench.

8. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

If the Wizards do well, Durant could still have thoughts of going home this summer.

9. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Imagine if the Wizards didn't throw away all of their cap room this summer. Horrible signings. Mahinmi (16M/per)? Nicholson (6M/per)?

But, glad the team is turning it around. They have a nice starting lineup. If they had better bench depth and some key vets that might propel them to the ECF.