1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

App: Cash Show

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by theimpossibles1, Feb 25, 2018.

1. theimpossibles1

Have yall seen this? It seems like something that's going to go viral big time.

It's a live game show where you win real money. 12 questions per show, 3 possible questions per answer. Shows at 2:30, 7, and 8:30 CST. The questions are not very difficult, even at the end. Prize pool is $3,000 on weekday shows and $5,000 on weekends, split among the winners.

Once you get to the 7th or 8th question you are in the money. I have played 2 shows, got to the 8th and 10th questions and made 54 cents lol. I did it with my family and it was really damn fun. Only takes about 5 mins per show. Just get 10sec to answer (to avoid cheating).

It's totally free to play, just enter your phone # to sign up. Once you get to $10 or more you can withdraw to your PayPal. Do NOT have to link paypal to start.

If you use my referral code we both get a free life (lets you miss one question and keep going). It's LJCDG3.

#1 theimpossibles1, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Are you talking about HQ?

3. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

Have played with some co-workers. Never got to the money.

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  4. theimpossibles1

No, what's that?

5. REEKO_HTOWN

It's a app that lets you play live trivia for money.

6. theimpossibles1

Looks pretty similar. I guess there are a few of these.

7. theimpossibles1

I tried HQ. Never again, that host is beyond annoying.

8. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Can you actually cash out and get your money? You can only cash out your winnings in Trivia HQ if you win 20 dollars or more. There's also a time limit on when you need to cash out the money otherwise you get nothing. So even if you've won 19 dollars if you fail to win another dollar in the time limit then your earnings go to 0.

9. theimpossibles1

It says you can cash out once you have $10. Not sure about time limits.

What surprises me is there are no ads, no in app purchases, and they are giving thousands of $ away daily. According to my friend it is being funded by Silicon Valley venture capitalists who are trying to build a huge user base before corporate sponsors/ads etc.

10. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

That is true with the venture capitalist

11. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

I won a whole $2.65 last night at the 8:30pm show. It froze (for everyone, by the look of the chat window) on the last question, though, so I don't know if I should have won more.

12. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Sounds like a rip off of HQ.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

because it is. HQ has millions of people playing now.

14. theimpossibles1

Having played about 8 shows now, I can confidently say this is a waste of time lol.

The only saving grace; the psychology of the trick questions is interesting.

IE this first queation:
    Where is Pyongyang located?
    A.North Korea
    B.South Korea
    C.China

I, along with most other people thought "ah easy one." South Korea, the olympics just happened there only an idiot would miss this." Sure enough its A. North Korea, the olympics were in PyongChang not Pyongyang.

They are really sneaky with the trick questions.

15. theimpossibles1

Finally got 12/12 right. Unfortunately for me it was the easiest round ever and only got 29 cents lol.

What I think would be so much better is one show a week say sunday night with a huge prize pool. Would become a big event and could even be a damn institution. Then they could snag major sponsors and offer 1 million plus prize pools.. That would be super exciting and a good way to bring everyone together once a week.

HR Dept likes this.
  16. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

Answered an HQ question correctly and it eliminated me anyway. Their app is soo laggy now. They need to invest in better servers or something. Almost unplayable.

17. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Cash Show gives out more money, has less people, and the questions are easier to google if you need to in contrast to HQ Trivia. I've won money several games in a row now. Only issue is that Cash Show can glitch and screw you out of money.

18. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Just tried to play but the game never loaded.