1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Ape Hangers and Fairings for Harley, Yamaha, Honda

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Felixthecat, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

I have some pretty sweet ape hangers and fairings for Harley, Yamaha and Honda motorcycles.

They are shipped from Dallas but are made in Vietnam. They are very good quality.

Please check out my ebay store @ www.elite-resales.com

Clutchfans pay starting bid price. Just send me a message via ebay if you're interested and I'll set up a buy it now for the part that you'd like to buy.

Check out my 100% feedback and reviews of parts.

Go Rockets!

www.elite-resales.com

These are $129 + Tax and Shipping - They are available in sizes 11",13"-16" also available in black.
    [​IMG]

These are $79 + Tax and Shipping - They are available in sizes 10",11",13" also available in black
    [​IMG]

I CAN SHIP WORLD WIDE AND ALSO HAVE WHOLESALE PRICING.

#1 Felixthecat, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013