1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AOL Fanhouse] Anyone can win the title!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hayesfan, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/04/14/the-rotation-anybody-can-win-the-nba-title/

I thought this was a pretty good article. I suggest clicking on the link to see the whole thing.

2. mrdan

mrdan Contributing Member

3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

4. babydill

babydill Member

You got confused by his charts? They were put together so the average person could read them.

Hence "CRAP TEAMS" on the bottom tier, "MEH TEAMS" in the middle.....

It's not that hard.

Good article. Breaks down basically what everyone is known for. I think he was spot on with most of his team breakdowns. Thanks for the link.