1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone worried about the refs on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LonghornFan, May 15, 2015.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I posting after 4 hours of sleep, forgive any grammar errors.

If the Warriors win tonight and make it to the WCF, is anyone worried about the hard reffing Sunday? Everyone knows the league, State Farm, etc would LOVE to see a Clippers/Warriors matchup due to their hatred of each other and ESPN's absolute passive approach when it comes to any team not in NY/Boston or West coast teams.

Please please please no Joey Crawford. Just, please.

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Of course we are worried...

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

No. I don't even care.

They got it to a game 7 with a hell of a comeback. I'm proud of this team.

Just show up Sunday and lay it out there. Don't let the talk be about lack of energy, effort, heart, etc. and then I'll take whatever comes.

4. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Once again, Joey Crawford has actually come in our favor recently

Tony Brothers on the other hand...

5. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

The only thing that matters is the Rox bringing a professional effort. Rox should learn from game 1 at home. Take nothing for granted.

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

uh ok... I want a ****ing win... I dont care how monumental game 6 was... one more game.

7. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

Don't worry about the refs ... when we play hard with heart, I have no worries in the outcome of the game. Home court advantage, baby!

[​IMG]

8. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

No. I think the league wants to determine once and for all who the new king James is. Harden or Lebron. Cavs / Rox in the finals.

9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Of course I want a win, that wasn't what I meant. I'm saying I'm not going to sit here and worry about the refs for that game after what just happened last night.

10. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I worry only if we get Tony Brothers. Every other ref Rockets fans have gotten worked up over have been non-factors.

11. intergalactic

intergalactic Contributing Member

Refs favor extending series and keeping games close, but actually favoring a team to win is unlikely. It's really easy to see and makes people angry, in contrast to the other biases which make fans more excited.