1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone with LEAGUE PASS?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mikeylu, Oct 12, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

WOW...the next aired game is OCT 17th..when rockets play seattle....GRRRRRR....last year they had ALL the games..wtf is going on...

:mad:

Im just praying that R2k will come through like he always does.. :D

2. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

^ Dude are you sure they played all the preseason games last season? I've had League Pass for 3 years now and they've almost never shown preseason games from the Rockets.

3. justcallmejoe

justcallmejoe Contributing Member

I have Dish Network, didn't make it home in time for the Rockets game, but did noticed they're showing all of the other pre season games on NBA TV... so maybe it's free preview. I had the league pass last season, but haven't sign up for it this season yet...

4. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

Yes..im sure..it was my first time ordering League pass last season...and it had ALL the rox games..preseason..regular season..

5. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

ive had league pass for a few years and they never had pre season games. :confused:

6. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

I got to see the Rox game last night on NBA TV and a bunch of other preseason games on the other NBA League Pass channels. I'm pretty sure it's on NBA League Pass for us tonight.

7. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

This is my 6th season with NBALP on DIRECTV. They show very few pre-season games. Occassionally, LP will show a game they don't even list on their schedule. But I have only encountered a small percentage of pre-season games on LP/DIRECTV/nba.com.

8. swu

swu Contributing Member

I think it's the Dish Network that shows the pre-season games on the LP channels.

9. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I've had league pass for several years now and almost never get to see a pre-season game. Last nights game was the first pre-season Rockets game I can remember seeing in a couple of years.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Guys.

League pass is different:

1. Cable league pass shows no preseason or very few
    2. Direct TV league pass shows select preseason games
    3. Dish Network shows almost all preseason games.

It is all league pass, but the provider chooses which to show.

DD

11. watashi315

watashi315 Member

Man, this blows. League Pass should be the same on ALL PLATFORMS. Basically, if you got cable, you're screwed. If you got DirecTV, you see only the ones those lazy program operators want you to see. Now if you've got DISH, you can watch everything plus the Power Dancers changing in the locker room. This is messed up!

12. smartxtai

smartxtai Contributing Member

maybe i should switch to dish network...

13. KDavis

KDavis Contributing Member

This is my first year away from houston and my first year with league pass. Has anyone ever missed a rockets game with the "whole up to 40 out of market games a week gimmick?" I have time warner cable, Austin.

14. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

does league pass cost less for dish network? if it does im switching!

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You will get all the games except the Spurs games which will be blacked out, but most of the time the Rockets v. Spurs is picked up Nationally or locally....probably miss one or 2 games max.

DD