1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Who's Going To The Rockets Vs Magic Please read

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MagicFan, Apr 4, 2003.

Tags:
  1. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

if you'll be anywhere close to where the magic come out... could someone try to get Tracy Mcgradys Black wristband? I need it to complete my set of bands he wears! i got some Rocket ones i could Trade for it...
    but i have all colors except black... You just ask him after the game when there leaving the floor...
    LMK...

BTW, GO MAGIC! haha :)

2. wgray

wgray Member

amm yeah i don't thi k thats gonna work

3. HeyDude

HeyDude Contributing Member

Why dont u just give me some of the Rockets ones and then i will see what i can do:D

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

You mean you want somebody to walk up to him and say. "Yo, T-Mac. Tracy. There is this one dufous at this Houston Rockets Messege Board who absolutely worships the ground you walk on. I think he said in a post about wanting to bear your children. But, he wants your wrist band. By getting the wrist band, he said it will complete him."

Can somebody go up to T-Mac and say that to him for me please?

5. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

naw it will complete my set.... i collect them , and i have all the colors except black (road)....
    if u ask him for it after the game he'll do it...
    but dang didnt think i'd get smart @$$ remarks...

6. blacksteel69

blacksteel69 Member

I will be right behind the Rockets bench which is on the other side of the building from where the tunnel is, If I was sitting closer to tunnel it would be no problem. I wish I could help ya. I will try if the opportunity presents itself.

7. CLFranchise

CLFranchise Contributing Member

My little cousin got Jason Kidd's wristband at the Rockets v. Nets in March. You have to be sitting in the seats surrounding the tunnel or on the floor to get wristbands or headbands.

[​IMG]

8. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

you can't get by the railing or what not? man that kid pic is sweet!
    and its grey! i had a black kidd band but i sold it....
    sweet tho!
    LMK If anyone gets it!