1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone use Kodi?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nero, Jul 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I’m putting the source in right but the wizard zip file isn’t showing up. He updated this vid March 1 with a new source and I still can’t find it. I got home at one to mess with this this thing lol.

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I've honestly never seen a 4k stream for anything. I do enjoy watching all PPV UFC fights for free in 1080 though. Looks great.

3. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

On a Firestick? If so I'm gonna check it out.

4. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

That’s what I’m watching now. I can’t get Kodi to work. I’m going to have to try a different build or something I don’t ****ing know. Taking a break from it now.

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I downloaded the build from the thread on cord cutting and it has been pretty awesome so far.

6. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Is it possible to load both Kodi and terrarium on one fire stick? I wa t to try both. I do get tired of hunting the for the next add-on that developers flock to after abandoning the current one. But I’m not looking forward to the ads on terrarium. How bad is it @NewRoxFan ?

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I have Terrarium and Kodi on my Fire Stick. And Youtube. A few more apps too. Even had Kodi 18 and Kodi 17.6 on there for a short bit until I was sure Kodi 18 worked. Doesn't seem to have create any issue at all.

I have the free Terrarium and besides clicking on "More Ads" when firing up the presence of ads isn't really noticeable.

clutch citizen likes this.
  8. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

So, Terrarium appears to be dead. This is a major bummer, as I watched almost all non-HBO and Netflix content on there. Am I gonna have to reinstall Kodi? Dear God, please tell me there's a better option, I CAN'T go back to that interface!

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I was wondering the same thing

Rocket River

10. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Reddit post says it shut down.

[​IMG]

11. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Hello again, fellow pirates. Since the death of Terrarium TV, I haven't been illegally streaming much—a bit soured on the whole hassle. But thanks to the rise of "exclusivity," there's some stuff I want to watch that isn't available on any of the numerous platforms I'm already paying for. Is Kodi still viable? What version are we up to now? Anybody found something better/easier? Thanks!