1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone in the Dallas area wanna go with some cool people to the game on Saturday?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by SuperMarioBro, Apr 17, 2008.

1. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Me, LAYGO, and nWo (at least I'm pretty sure that's the first three letters of his CF username) are making a road trip to Houston for game one. We already bought the tickets, $55 apiece in section 433, row 7, but one of the people that was supposed to come with us flaked out (damn you, rrj_gamz! :p ), so we have a spot to fill.

We're renting a car since all of ours are either too small, or in need of maintenance, so we'll all be pitching in a little bit for that (should be about $5 each, not including gas). We're not yet sure whether we're going to stay the night there; we're gonna see whether we're up for the drive back after the game, and/or whether we wanna go celebrate somewhere, heh. But if we do, we'll find a cheap hotel and leave by about 10 am the next morning.

We will leave for the game no later than 3:30 p.m., probably from nWo's workplace (hopefully earlier if he can get off work earlier), which is near Love Field airport.

Contact me via email using my ClutchFans username if you're interested. The ticket will go to the first person that commits. I'm asking for money via Paypal. You'll only be paying me for the ticket, nWo is taking care of the car rental.

So support but the Rockets and a few Rockets fans!

DON'T LET THIS TICKET GO TO WASTE!!!

2. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

... Damnit, am I gonna have to sell this to some random guy on craigs list or something. :(

Come on people!!!

3. sook

sook Rookie

can i contact you by email?

4. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Might try to sell it in the playoff ticket thread, I'm guessing you'll take a clutchfan member that lives in houston and will just meet you up at the game. Better then a total stranger.

5. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'd go if I didn't have my brother-in-law coming over this weekend.

Hope you find someone to go with ya!

6. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Well thanks for the interest guys, but the ticket's been sold I think. Hopefully I'll have it all cleared up by this evening.