1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone here own a massage chair?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RKREBORN, Apr 13, 2019.

1. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

#21 studogg, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    AroundTheWorld likes this.
  2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

If only Carlos Correa had one of these

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Go with Cozzia. Get one new with a full and long warranty because parts break. Especially if you have fat guests who jump into them without asking about the weight requirements... Go to Rest and Relax by Mattress Firm and you can find people who will deal with you. And they can offer you discounts if you approach them right... Mattress Firm is one company where you can beat the salesman up a little on price and get a discount. But don't expect a miracle always and know this... they don't like it when people walk. If you are their "up" then they want to close a deal. You may be able to just get free delivery and some extras thrown in at the very least if you push on them. Prices are official sometimes on some products though, so I am not sure about their agreement with Cozzia and if you can get a discount or not. I know in the past that yes some very good deals could be reached. If they don't offer you a discount and you really want one, and they didn't call their manager, then they aren't trying. Ask them to call their manager and see if they can strike a better deal or do something special. Trust me. This place works their ass off to close. But just know that if they give you a deal, you should probably take it. They might tell others in the company about you if you spend a lot of time with them, describe you in detail to other chair sellers, and you're likely marked if you go to another one. How do I know? My best friend is at this company.

#23 dachuda86, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
  4. VanityHalfBlack

Yeah she's Thai and I go every Sat on Bissonnet.

AroundTheWorld and Big MAK like this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

This is a massage on demand and great for people who need them often and on demand for therapy. Not for everyone.... cozzia is my fav with headphones on in zero g in the dark.... very relaxing and good for meditation. Not as good as a person but great for blood flow and it really can be used to target trouble spots frequently. Great post workout and during recovery.

But hey if you can afford real massages everyday or two and go often go for it. If I had some extra money right now I would splurge.

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Massage?

[​IMG]

love me some pho

Big MAK, dachuda86 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Oh snap

8. SuraGotMadHops

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

10. supaflyz

supaflyz Member

I bought one from Costco. It was on sale for $6000. I looked online and it was $9000. It is pretty good but I also go to get massages sometimes. The chair has rollers and air bags in it.

11. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Bandwagoner likes this.
  12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

For that price might as well just get a mail-order Filipina wife

Surfguy and Salvy like this.
  13. TimDuncanDonaut

14. PhiSlammaJamma

Deshaun Watson...

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

$ 6,000 for the Super Novo? I'd love a deal like that! Costco doesn't seem to have it on sale right now.

Yes, it would be just an additional thing to relax and recover and contribute to feeling ready to perform at our best. Just convenient to have it accessible anytime. Of course not a full replacement for a real massage.