1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

any web designers among us?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Hey Now!, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

we're looking to restructure our site (houstonprofootball.com); possibly even rip it up and start from scratch. already, we have some idea of the direction we want to go, some looks we want to cop, some things we need to accomplish... so i don't think it's going to be too labor intensive, and once a look has been decided upon, we'll only need 2-3 templates (a front page, an article page and possibly a preview/review page) -- you give us the parts that make up the template (in photoshop), we'll take it from there.

no, it's not a paying job, but hey, it's not like we get paid to run the site... what we need is a kind-hearted, talented designer who wants to put their stamp on the most important web site of the 21st century... in terms of web sites directly related to the texans. and yes, we'll cite your work and give links to your email and/or home page.

if interested, please shoot me an email. thanks.

2. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

Sounds like you want a graphics designer.

That's not my forte, but if you have bugs with the site and it's in Cold Fusion, asp, or jsp feel free to post them here. I'll help if I can, and I know there are others with that kind of knowledge around here.

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Ric,

I'd help if I wasn't in the middle of 4 sites right now. Ugh. :)

4. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Yo you can holler at me. I do graphics and web. My apps are usually flash, photoshop, and frontpage. NdNfreeZe@hotmail.com for portfolio or any q's you've got.

5. rocketman dan

rocketman dan Member

I enjoy doing graphic design (I'm the owner of Rocketsonline.net) and I would love to help you out. If you're interested e-mail me at dhoopr9@aol.com. Hopefully I will have enough time to do it but I'm kinda busy.

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

My girlfriend just graduated with a degree in graphic designing. Email me at Agheewalla@aol.com if you want her email address.