1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any Tickets for Pacers v Rockets (Dec 23)??

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by GranvilleWaders, Dec 15, 2003.

Tags:
  1. GranvilleWaders

I am coming home from Nashville and wanted to see the Rox beat the Pacers..anyone got some Tickets they won't need? Maybe out of town? I am looking forward to it. Thanks

2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

their are some avail on website.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I have one free ticket to the Clippers game. 2nd Row, center, upper deck. If you want to take a buddy, there's a very good change the 1st row seats adjacent to us will go unused. I know the guy, and he doesn't come much this year because he dispising the new stadium and the food selection.

This might not go to first responder here, as I have several emails out. But what can you lose.

email me here

tickets.20.heypartner@spamgourmet.com

cya

4. heypartner

sigh, no edit. to clarify...this is for ONE ticket only. You will be sitting to a very chatty Rockets fanatic in his late 20s, but you could also buy a friend a $10 ticket and move somewhere...very likely the adjacent seats.

5. CRC

CRC Member

hehe... so heypartner is now officially a "Buy/Sell/Trade" forum only poster ?

That's disappointing dude! :p

6. heypartner

and you are ... who??? :p

7. CRC

CRC Member

8. CRC

CRC Member

err... not edit ( I guess we're equal), I meant 'graveyard'. sigh.

9. heypartner

ONE ticket to Clipper's game this Friday still available. Seat info and my email is posted in my first post in this thread.

<font size="1">btw: if you want to say hey to me like CRC, i'd love to chat, but please just email me and not sidetrack a ticket giveaway that is on a serious time crunch to find a taker.

thx</font>

10. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

seriously love to take the ticket but not sure i want to sit next to the guy you describe, plus not sure 100% if i can get there in time.......................

now bugger off :p

11. heypartner

anyone else want to be a dick and sidetrack a ticket giveaway with bad humor.

why don't you guys go post in the Hangout Because I'm Freaking Bored and Like to Laugh at the GARM forum or maybe the Game Action Unless We Boycott the Games to Force Rockets Moves forum.

12. heypartner

just wanted to make sure Smeggy knows I love him, and I was just kidding. But dude, stay out of my ticket giveaways, we email enough already. sheesh