1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any good movies coming out this week?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by joeson332, Apr 24, 2018.

1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Looking to go to the movies this week. Nothing good seems to be showing though.

2. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Everyone is cowering beneath the monster that is Infinity Wars. This weekend would be a good time to watch anything you missed that's still in the theater.

daywalker02 and joeson332 like this.
  3. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Will prob head to River Oaks and see Stalin movie

eric.81 and daywalker02 like this.
  4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Super troopers 2 May have been the worst movie I’ve ever seen. Right up there with daddy’s home or whatever that adam Sandler movie was

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Have u seen “A Quiet Place?” I’ve heard good things about it.

6. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

My local Movie Tavern is showing Wayne's World tomorrow.

7. MacLovin

MacLovin Member

I saw A Quiet Place last weekend. It was awesome. The best movie I've seen in some time.

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Watched:

Night school. It was ok but too long a movie. 2/5

The House with a Clock in it's walls. Great little halloween movie. I think kids and adult will love it and I hope to see become a franchise. Blanchett was awesome in it. 4/5

9. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

my haul for the past week

Night School: another Kevin Hart movie, it was ok, if I didn't have a A List AMC membership, probably would've even watch it, the ending was different which I appreciated it

White Boy Rick: I enjoyed it, dude lived the life in the mid/late 80s, pretty informative, I'd recommend

Venom: better than expected but did go in with low expectations, it's more along the lines of the Rami's Spiderman Trilogy than any of the recent Marvel Studios films