1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Antwain Jamison--WOW!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JayZ750, Dec 4, 2000.

1. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I always liked Jamison. Coming out of college, I had a feeling Carter would do better than him but always hoped that Jamison wouldnt slip into that Joe Smith kinda mold that his body seems to fit in.
    But he is playing really well right now.

51 points on 23-36 shooting and 14 rebounds, 2 blocks, 3 steals, and 2 assists. His yearly stats, not counting this game, have him scoring 20 points a game and grabbing nearly 8 boards.

The Warriors keep losing though. I think Twain would fit wonderfully on this team, but i really dont see us able to entice them with anything good enough. If the warriors would do it, who would trade, after december 15th, mo taylor, walt williams, and moochie norris for jamison and mookie blaylock (accepted by realgm)??

id have to think about it but would probably pull the trigger. Only problem is Warriors probably wouldnt do it and Rudy likes Walt, I think, cause he is a three point shooter.

------------------
    Remember.... You are not really drunk until you must hold on to the grass to keep from falling off the earth.

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Antawn... his name is Antawn.

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

3. JayZ750

did someone call the spelling police on me...????

who cares how he spells his name

------------------
    Remember.... You are not really drunk until you must hold on to the grass to keep from falling off the earth.

4. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Amazing. One of my favorite players in the league. I liked him in college and I still follow his game now. I wish he would get more attention.

Great perfomance tonight, the guy was on fire.

------------------
    Vice President of the Jason Collier fan club!

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

YIKES!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    SUCK POLICE!!!!!!

To point out individuals or teams that have managed to reach the pinnacle of SUCKINESS!!!!!
    -----
    Who Else? The Washington SUCKskins!!!!!!!!! $100 Million down the drain!!!!!!! :):):)

6. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

I have Jamison on one of my fantasy squads so right now he has 100% of my support. Go Antawn!!!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams fan club. Web site coming soon

atheistalliance.org

7. PhiSlammaJamma

He's coming around. That's the type of game that can make a career. Anybody note the Purvis Short reference on ESPN? Woo Hoo. Former Rocket.

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

8. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I had a nice night for my fantasy team: Jamison (52-14), Hughes (11-11-6), Bryant (38-10-6), Pierce (25-7-6) all were playing for me....I'm off to a huge lead, and they haven't even met the wrath of Iverson, tonight.

------------------
    The Serious Police are watching.
    Follow the rules or be assimilated.
    Shandon is underrated.

9. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

NIKE;
    Isn't Iverson frustrating you with his performances?? I sacked him from my fantsy team.....

------------------

10. JayZ750

WOW!!! 51 again.

Jamison is really showing up. The nice thing about it is Jamison isnt one of those player, ala Malone, who just pisses some people off. I couldnt be happier for him and I hope he keeps it up.

------------------
    "There are some frauds so well conducted that it would be stupidity not to be deceived by them."
    Charles Caleb Colton (1780-1832)

11. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

He was unbelievable in the OT. 4/4 from the floor.

12. Swopa

Swopa Contributing Member

50+ points in back-to-back games.

NOT SINCE JORDAN IN 1987.

Oh, and just in time to say hello to his ol' buddy Vince on Friday. Nice timing, 'Tawn. [​IMG]

------------------

13. R0ckets03

Is Jamison playing Vince on Friday? If so, I hope Jamison basically b**** slaps the Raptors and Vince Carter. But Im sure the media will come up with some excuse like how Carter was playing hurt.

I wonder if oilepere still thinks Jamison is going to be traded?

------------------
    SUCK POLICE!!!!!!

To point out individuals or teams that have managed to reach the pinnacle of SUCKINESS!!!!!
    -----
    Who Else? The Washington SUCKskins!!!!!!!!! $100 Million down the drain!!!!!!! :):):)

14. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Knowing the warriors they'll lift the lid on some deal with Indiana that nets them Zan Tabak and Al Harrington for Jamison [​IMG]

------------------

15. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

they wouldnt take harrington. it would probably be a resigned smits and tabak for 'twan.

16. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

poor kid... he was just called 'twan by vinnie & kenny like 5 times during the ht show.

------------------
    Senior GOP strategists say privately that a key reason the Bush campaign did not ask for a statewide recount was it feared that Gore would pick up more votes than Bush, because of the high rate of ballot spoilage in black precincts. - MSNBC.

17. jamma34

jamma34 Member

darkhorse mvp candidate anyone?

------------------
    people who are related dont have to look alike. my mom and dad dont resemble each other at all

18. R0ckets03

ummm...yeah rite jamma

we are about to sign pig miller. i wonder if GS would take him for 'twan?

------------------
    SUCK POLICE!!!!!!

-----

19. jamma34

jamma34 Member

ummm...yeah rite rockets03 [​IMG]

------------------
    people who are related dont have to look alike. my mom and dad dont resemble each other at all

20. SuperS32

SuperS32 Member

if Golden State keeps on sucking and get Gerald Wallace in the draft, how about Hughes-Wallace-Jamison for a 2-3-4 combo of the future. I still think we shoud trade for Adonal Foyle. I think he can give us more then what Mo Taylor is giving us right now.

------------------
    President of the Pete Chilcutt Fan Club.